Windows 10: Windows 10 and apps stutter but works fine when Security and Maintenance automatic...

Discus and support Windows 10 and apps stutter but works fine when Security and Maintenance automatic... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. So i've been experiencing alot of weird things that keep happening to my laptop recently, to the point that i had to reset my pc. This is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MoogieTf2, Jun 13, 2021.

1. MoogieTf2 Win User

Windows 10 and apps stutter but works fine when Security and Maintenance automatic...

Hello. So i've been experiencing alot of weird things that keep happening to my laptop recently, to the point that i had to reset my pc. This is the link to the detailed explanation of what i've re-experienced these past days. The above method fixed the problem i had during that time so i decided to do all the steps provided in the link, hoping that the problem gets re-fixed. It did not work, and i thought that maybe my windows is broken and i have to reset my laptop. After resetting, the lag still persisted. I ran SFC and DISM, which said that the errors scanned were repaired. After that ther

:)

MoogieTf2, Jun 13, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Can I have a tray icon for automatic maintenance windows 10

On windows 8.1 it did always a windows defender scan with automatic maintenance, since I'm using defender on this 10 laptop, I think it will scan on this laptop as well when it does maintenance.

P4-630, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Rong Jie Win User
    Questions about Automatic Maintenance

I am not sure if there is a better name for Automatic Maintenance, I am referring to Control Panel > System and Security > Security and Maintenance > Maintenance > Automatic Maintenance.

How I know defragmentation is part of Automatic Maintenance:

• Open Defragmenter.
    • Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Security and Maintenance > Maintenance > Automatic Maintenance.
    • Start Maintenance.
    • Go back to defragmenter, you will see it starts running.
    Since Automatic Maintenance will try to run during idle time and defragmentation is part of it, my HDD is being (partially) defragmented everyday. Is it harmful to my HDD?

Rong Jie, Jun 13, 2021
  4. gdallsk Win User

Windows 10 and apps stutter but works fine when Security and Maintenance automatic...

Can I have a tray icon for automatic maintenance windows 10

Ah yes, of course, almost forgot about that *Big Grin Windows 10 and apps stutter but works fine when Security and Maintenance automatic... :D
    Yeah, the scan happens daily, defender will give you scan reports at the end of the week in your Notification Center.

gdallsk, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and apps stutter but works fine when Security and Maintenance automatic... - Similar Threads - apps stutter works

2. WIndows 10 Automatic maintenance not working as required. How to disable it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIndows 10 Automatic maintenance not working as required. How to disable it.: My automatic maintenance does not work on Windows 10 as required. I want to disable it. Its only meant to run once a day at the set time but everyone knows that doesnt happen and it seems to scan numerous times throughout the day when my computer is idle, disrupting my work...
  3. WIndows 10 Automatic maintenance not working as required. How to disable it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 Automatic maintenance not working as required. How to disable it.: My automatic maintenance does not work on Windows 10 as required. Im sick of it and want to disable it. Its only meant to run once a day at the set time but everyone knows that doesnt happen and it seems to scan numerous times throughout the day when my computer is idle,...
  4. WIndows 10 Automatic maintenance not working as required. How to disable it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 Automatic maintenance not working as required. How to disable it.: My automatic maintenance does not work on Windows 10 as required. Im sick of it and want to disable it. Its only meant to run once a day at the set time but everyone knows that doesnt happen and it seems to scan numerous times throughout the day when my computer is idle,...
  5. Automatic maintenance behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic maintenance behavior: I'm running Windows 10 Version 20H2 on an HP Laptop. I only use the laptop briefly every day and then shut it down. Since I shut down after use, I do not have automatic maintenance turned on as a task, rather I run it myself every day before shutting down. I've noticed when I...
  6. Automatic maintenance behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic maintenance behavior: I'm running Windows 10 Version 20H2 on an HP Laptop. I only use the laptop briefly every day and then shut it down. Since I shut down after use, I do not have automatic maintenance turned on as a task, rather I run it myself every day before shutting down. I've noticed when I...
  7. Automatic Maintenance

Automatic Maintenance: This feature was accessed about 45 minutes ago and is still running. How do I get it to complete the maintenance, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-maintenance/40119d17-0c2e-41b4-9982-19d4ec0cfe38
  8. automatic maintenance win 10

automatic maintenance win 10: i want to disable this feature how to do it? as i have new ssd if this defragments my ssd it may be bad for my ssd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/automatic-maintenance-win-10/833e5b55-d483-407f-8341-4606edf1e27d
  9. Automatic Maintenance Bug?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic Maintenance Bug?: I did am no Malware. Also it has not done it again since the reboot.
  10. Automatic maintenance and windows.old

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic maintenance and windows.old: I know windows.old can be purged by the user but I am curious about how often disk clean up runs as part of automatic maintenance. After the upgrade to fall creators both our machines were left with sizeable 20 odd gigs of windows.old i left it about ten days and then gave...