Windows 10: Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

Discus and support Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When we talked about new Windows 10 manageability choices back in November, we announced new capabilities that will enable Windows 10 to leverage Azure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/business/20...ing-the-cloud/

:)

Brink, May 14, 2015

2. You have a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2016 which is your host.

Azure and Azure AD are supported via the Azure Community and MSDN so best to check with the Experts at those resources.

Azure

Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services

Azure Community

Azure Community Support | Microsoft Azure

Azure Support

Microsoft Azure Support Options | Microsoft Azure

Azure Active Directory

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cloud-platform/...

Azure Active Directory - Forums

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/azure/...

SpiritX MS MVP, May 14, 2015
  3. SpiritX MS MVP, May 14, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

1. Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud - Similar Threads - Azure Active Directory

2. Is Windows Active Directory Services needed any longer now that we have Azure Active Directory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows Active Directory Services needed any longer now that we have Azure Active Directory?: My organization is still on Windows Active Directory Services even though all of us have migrated to Microsoft 365. The system is sync'ing between WAD and AAD. But is this necessary? I have nothing stored locally, just runs WAD. Is there any advantage of keeping WAD? I'd like...
  3. Is Windows Active Directory Services needed any longer now that we have Azure Active Directory?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows Active Directory Services needed any longer now that we have Azure Active Directory?: My organization is still on Windows Active Directory Services even though all of us have migrated to Microsoft 365. The system is sync'ing between WAD and AAD. But is this necessary? I have nothing stored locally, just runs WAD. Is there any advantage of keeping WAD? I'd like...
  4. Cloud Trust with Azure ADJoinedDevices

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cloud Trust with Azure ADJoinedDevices: Hello I'm trying to setup cloud trust for WHFB. The login with face or finger works fine, the only thing not working is the authentication to on prem-resources.When i login with Whfb and try to start an application really any Exporer, Browser, Windows Settings following...
  5. Cloud Trust with Azure ADJoinedDevices

Cloud Trust with Azure ADJoinedDevices: Hello I'm trying to setup cloud trust for WHFB. The login with face or finger works fine, the only thing not working is the authentication to on prem-resources.When i login with Whfb and try to start an application really any Exporer, Browser, Windows Settings following...
  6. Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?: Hello there !Is it possible to host a AD PDC on Azure Cloud then have other "on premises" DC at every branch office connect to it as the master server? If yes then how will these domain controllers connect with each other, please mention the technologies and lastly is this a...
  7. Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?

Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?: Hello there !Is it possible to host a AD PDC on Azure Cloud then have other "on premises" DC at every branch office connect to it as the master server? If yes then how will these domain controllers connect with each other, please mention the technologies and lastly is this a...
  8. Azure Active Directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Azure Active Directory: You Are the Windows 10 Desktop Administrator. Your Company has subscribed to Azure Active Directory Domain. You have a Laptop named Client1. Client1 is joined to Active Directory Domain "contoso.com". You want to join this Laptop to Azure Active Directory Domain. What Should...
  9. Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory: I am designing AD solution for small company having 5 users. I am looking at option to add users PC directly to Azure AD instead of installing on premise AD. I need confirmation if we can do that. if it is possible, do we need configure any additional services or servers on...
  10. Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory: When setting up Bitlocker on an Azure AD connected device, you have the following options: https://i.imgur.com/MHbPBu6.png A question about the exact wording of "Save to your cloud domain account". IMO that's not totally clear where it stores it. It infers, to me, that it...