Windows 10: Windows 10 and Bluetooth wireless Headset (microphone and audio)

Discus and support Windows 10 and Bluetooth wireless Headset (microphone and audio) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone have a working fix for this yet? I work a job where we use wireless headsets by plantronics. They are pieces of shit but they work ($200... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GiveMeFreeTendies, May 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and Bluetooth wireless Headset (microphone and audio)

Does anyone have a working fix for this yet?

I work a job where we use wireless headsets by plantronics. They are pieces of shit but they work ($200 each, for literal cheap pieces of plastic, but they work).

Me and my coworkers have tried everything to find a solution to replacing these headsets, as we have grown in size of the company, and woudl prefer to have a headset that covers both ears.

We have tried a million different ways of connecting our airpods to windows 10 to make phone calls. Nothing has worked. We have even tried buying new bluetooth 4.0 and 5.0 adapters to see if that made a difference.

it did not.

Is there any solution to this? Having bluetooth audio INPUT AND OUTPUT simultaneously on windows 10?

Even if I have to buy some proprietary software/hardware to get working, as long as it is cheaper than Plantronics $200 version, me and my coworkers will be happy

submitted by /u/GiveMeFreeTendies
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GiveMeFreeTendies, May 8, 2020
  2. KerooSeta Win User

Bluetooth Headset Microphones Don't work with Windows 10

I cannot get any bluetooth headset microphone to work with Windows 10. I have tried three different bluetooth headsets, most recently a Corsair Gaming H2100. I have no problem getting the audio output to work just fine with any of them, but I cannot get
    it to recognize the microphone. I have followed all of the obvious steps:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled the newest version of the drivers
    • Restart my computer
    • Disable other microphones
    • Set the headset as the default recording device
    • Check the levels and set to 100
    • Remove the device with the device manager and reinstall
    • Unplug and plug back in my bluetooth antenna
    • Make sure that Windows is totally updated
    None of these steps has made any difference. I am able to get wired microphones to work, but this isn't ideal with my current set-up, as I sit about 10 feet away from my computer and use my 55" television as my monitor. So, I have a really nice webcam that
    I use as a microphone. It is fine, but I would really like to be able to use a bluetooth headset sometimes and not have to talk loudly to a microphone across the room.

Happy to have any help. Thanks.

KerooSeta, May 8, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Ghostek SoDrop Headset not working

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Have you installed all pending updates?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if your Bluetooth headset is working as it should. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 8, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 and Bluetooth wireless Headset (microphone and audio)

Bluetooth Headset turns off every 10 minutes

Hello Phillip,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This issue may have occurred due to a driver issue or a software conflict. For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your Bluetooth headset?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    . Kindly check the section that says Bluetooth audio.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and Bluetooth wireless Headset (microphone and audio)

1. Windows 10 and Bluetooth wireless Headset (microphone and audio) - Similar Threads - Bluetooth wireless Headset

2. Bluetooth Headset: Microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset: Microphone not detected: Hi, I used my Beoplay EX for about half a year now. Recently the microphone stopped working on my Windows machine, it still does work with other devices, though. When checking the sound menu I can see that "Beoplay Hands Free AG" and "Beoplay EX Stereo" show up under Playback...
  3. Bluetooth Headset: Microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset: Microphone not detected: Hi, I used my Beoplay EX for about half a year now. Recently the microphone stopped working on my Windows machine, it still does work with other devices, though. When checking the sound menu I can see that "Beoplay Hands Free AG" and "Beoplay EX Stereo" show up under Playback...
  4. Bluetooth Headset: Microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth headset cannot use both audio and microphone

Bluetooth headset cannot use both audio and microphone: I'm using the Avantree AH6. As headphones, they work with any audio playing on my PC. However, when the microphone is added, then I will receive no audio other than voice. If I disable the microphone in the sound settings, than audio will come back. I have played around with...
  6. Bluetooth headset cannot use both audio and microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset cannot use both audio and microphone: I'm using the Avantree AH6. As headphones, they work with any audio playing on my PC. However, when the microphone is added, then I will receive no audio other than voice. If I disable the microphone in the sound settings, than audio will come back. I have played around with...
  7. Bluetooth headset cannot use both audio and microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Audio problem with wireless headset

Audio problem with wireless headset: [ATTACH] only work with this mode which is very bad before new 2 latest updates of driver it works on stereo mode[ATTACH] WH-CH500 Stereo which provide a very nice audio experience DO it right now!...
  9. Bluetooth headset, audio and microphone issues.

Bluetooth headset, audio and microphone issues.: Hi All, this seems to be a very unique issue that I am struggling to find an answer to, I will try to be as clear as possible and have laid out below some facts to hopefully avoid red herrings. I have a set of bluetooth headphones SONY WH-1000XM3 they are connected to my...
  10. Bluetooth Headset Audio Working But Microphone Not Detected

Bluetooth Headset Audio Working But Microphone Not Detected: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Headset mic is working fine on my phone but on Windows the mic is not being detected. I've tried this with a different headset and same result as well so it is completely an issue with Windows. I have installed the latest drivers, removed and re-paired the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. plantronics voyager 5200 microphone issues