Windows 10: Windows 10 and Chrome error

Discus and support Windows 10 and Chrome error in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello. I am writing because when I was using Chrome browser suddenly a strange error appeared: [img] It is already second time when I have that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Kamelia, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Kamelia Win User

Windows 10 and Chrome error

Hello.

I am writing because when I was using Chrome browser suddenly a strange error appeared:

Windows 10 and Chrome error [​IMG]

It is already second time when I have that kind of error (yesterday was first time).
    How do i need to solve that? Do I really need to call that number which is on the screen?

:)

Kamelia, Sep 9, 2016
  2. JoeNamco Win User
    JoeNamco, Sep 9, 2016
  3. Kay131 Win User
    Error of windows 10 and chrome. Statesphone # to call and not to shut down is this a scam?

Rec error for windows 10 and chrome. Phone # in error to call and not to reboot or shut down (will lose data )

Kay131, Sep 9, 2016
  4. sml156 Win User

It's a scam do not call that number.

Scan your computer for malware, Try Malwarebytes free version at the end of the install uncheck the trial checkmark

sml156, Sep 10, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and Chrome error - Similar Threads - Chrome error

2. WHEA uncorrectable error when installing google chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA uncorrectable error when installing google chrome: WHEA uncorrectable error when installing google chrome. Locks up my W10 PC - everytime. Uninstalled and reinstalled google browser ( several versions) - BSOD "WHEA uncorrectable error" - everytime. At least a dozen attempts. This seems to have happened after a Windows...
  3. Google Chrome "Aw Snap" error on everything (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome "Aw Snap" error on everything (Windows 10): Chrome will open but only displays the "aw snap!" error screen for everything. This includes settings, extension, etc. -Uninstall/reinstall preformed -Win OS updated to latest version -Chrome will temporary work if changed to compatibility mode but reverts when PC is...
  4. Constantly getting "Not Responding"error message&freezing using chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Constantly getting "Not Responding"error message&freezing using chrome: I own a dell Latitude Insprion laptop, it's less than 3 years old, When I use Google Chrome(or IE or Firefox for that matter) the system freezes for extended periods , 3 to 7 minutes, and will not respond. The error message "Not Responding" shows up all the time. This happens...
  5. Constantly getting "Not Responding"error message&freezing using chrome

in Windows 10 Support
    Constantly getting "Not Responding"error message&freezing using chrome: I own a dell Latitude Insprion laptop, it's less than 3 years old, When I use Google Chrome(or IE or Firefox for that matter) the system freezes for extended periods , 3 to 7 minutes, and will not respond. The error message "Not Responding" shows up all the time. This happens...
  6. Chrome connection Error Since Windows 10 update

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome connection Error Since Windows 10 update: I updated to Windows 10-1903 yesterday and I get a Your Connection Is Not Private error. I have tried all of Chrome's fixes without success, as usual. This happens every time I do a major update. Can anyone tell me how to get around this? 139443
  7. Chrome connection Error Since Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome connection Error Since Windows 10 update: I updated to Windows 10-1903 yesterday and I get a Your Connection Is Not Private error. I have tried all of Chrome's fixes without success, as usual. This happens every time I do a major update. Can anyone tell me how to get around this? 139443
  8. Egads! Download failed. Retrying. ERROR GOOGLE CHROME (STEAM,GOOGLE EARTH,ANY OTHER APPS)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Egads! Download failed. Retrying. ERROR GOOGLE CHROME (STEAM,GOOGLE EARTH,ANY OTHER APPS): I am getting this error. is it something to do with the internet or the network settings in the computer. This error is not only when downloading chrome but during steam and other downloads as well. Please tell me why I cant download pubg lite files. why I cant update...
  9. Chrome Canary crashes on Windows 10 with ‘Aw, snap’ error

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome Canary crashes on Windows 10 with ‘Aw, snap’ error: Google Chrome Canary, the experimental version of Chrome browser isn’t responding or crashing after yesterday’s update. Although Chrome Canary is an unfinished browser version and bugs could crop up, the overall experience has been mostly stable. That changed yesterday when...
  10. Microsoft Edge and Chrome show TLS1.2 Errors

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge and Chrome show TLS1.2 Errors: I am working on Asus Computer with Intel I7 processor 960 / 3.20hz with 12GB of memory. I have no problems up to a week ago when working on Ebay it stated my browser was out of date and needed to be upgrade (This happened on both Edge and Chrome). I uninstalled Chrome and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your preferences cannot be read google chrome