Windows 10: Windows 10 and Chrome error

Discus and support Windows 10 and Chrome error in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello. I am writing because when I was using Chrome browser suddenly a strange error appeared: [img] It is already second time when I have that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Kamelia, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Kamelia Win User

Windows 10 and Chrome error

Hello.

I am writing because when I was using Chrome browser suddenly a strange error appeared:

Windows 10 and Chrome error [​IMG]

It is already second time when I have that kind of error (yesterday was first time).
    How do i need to solve that? Do I really need to call that number which is on the screen?

:)

Kamelia, Sep 9, 2016
  2. JoeNamco Win User
    JoeNamco, Sep 9, 2016
  3. Kay131 Win User
    Error of windows 10 and chrome. Statesphone # to call and not to shut down is this a scam?

Rec error for windows 10 and chrome. Phone # in error to call and not to reboot or shut down (will lose data )

Kay131, Sep 9, 2016
  4. sml156 Win User

It's a scam do not call that number.

Scan your computer for malware, Try Malwarebytes free version at the end of the install uncheck the trial checkmark

sml156, Sep 10, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and Chrome error - Similar Threads - Chrome error

2. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  3. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  4. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software: Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-chrome-opening-showing-error-related-to/b81b2e2f-71c6-46f1-8f26-1296fb7b57e3
  6. Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software

Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software: Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-chrome-opening-showing-error-related-to/b81b2e2f-71c6-46f1-8f26-1296fb7b57e3
  7. How to fix this error code each time I try log on to office,com with chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this error code each time I try log on to office,com with chrome: Hello,Each time I try to log on to Microsoft web site office.com using Chrome I have this error code Ref A: A4B3A5DEF1C5415D90A3BFAE3F86F886 Ref B: BLUEDGE2014 Ref C: 2024-01-25T03:49:14Z and it's impossible to log on. When I try with Edge browser, I have no problem to log...
  8. How to fix this error code each time I try log on to office,com with chrome

How to fix this error code each time I try log on to office,com with chrome: Hello,Each time I try to log on to Microsoft web site office.com using Chrome I have this error code Ref A: A4B3A5DEF1C5415D90A3BFAE3F86F886 Ref B: BLUEDGE2014 Ref C: 2024-01-25T03:49:14Z and it's impossible to log on. When I try with Edge browser, I have no problem to log...
  9. 1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.: My system runs Windows 11 OS.Could any friends refer to my subject questions and give me the step by step solutions to resolve these long pending issues. As I am not a technical expert, please provide me step by step solutions in simple and understandable terms.Thanks in...
  10. 1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.

1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.: My system runs Windows 11 OS.Could any friends refer to my subject questions and give me the step by step solutions to resolve these long pending issues. As I am not a technical expert, please provide me step by step solutions in simple and understandable terms.Thanks in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your preferences cannot be read google chrome