Windows 10: Windows 10 and Clickfree backup

Discus and support Windows 10 and Clickfree backup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new Windows 10 and just plugged in my Clickfree backup. Only the first page Welcoming Me to Clickfree appears on my screen. It doesn't go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AMENSCH57, Feb 1, 2020.

1. AMENSCH57 Win User

Windows 10 and Clickfree backup

I have a new Windows 10 and just plugged in my Clickfree backup. Only the first page Welcoming Me to Clickfree appears on my screen. It doesn't go further to show the backing up process but the yellow light on my backup device is on. Is it really backing up? If so, how do I know it is done..

:)

AMENSCH57, Feb 1, 2020

2. Clickfree and Windows 10

What happens with clickfree and the backup for Windows 10 home edition?

JesusCastro2, Feb 1, 2020
  3. REXTR8 Win User
    Clickfree and Windows 10

I have owned a clickfree 750GB automatic backup for some years to backup the information on an old computer running Microsoft XP and outlook express.

Finally, I have bought a new computer and updated to the latest version of Windows 10.

I would appreciate your comments on the following:

Can I just plug in the clickfree and move the information across?

Will the clickfree also move all my emails across (I have a large number) together with my address book. I am using outlook with yahoo for emails

Any information would be appreciated as I do not want to loose any information or corrupt Windows 10.

Many thanks

REXTR8, Feb 1, 2020
  4. PMPro1 Win User

Clickfree and Windows 10

I just purchased a new laptop since my old one stopped working. After my laptop was set up, I was going to restore my data with my Clickfree Backup. However, when I inserted the USB drive from Clickfree, nothing happened. It used to initiate the Clickfree
    Backup/Restore process. Can anyone please help?

PMPro1, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and Clickfree backup - Similar Threads - Clickfree backup

2. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  3. clickfree HD1073NSE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    clickfree HD1073NSE: I have misplaced the charger and the multitude of chargers that I have will not fit the opening. Could someone tell me the type or where I can purchase another charger? Thank you for your prompt reply. Jenn...
  4. old clickfree

old clickfree: How do i get my photos back of old clickfree kathleen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-clickfree/bb40f35e-7d0d-4351-a723-d783116dd0d9
  5. Retrieving data from Kooboodle.com Clickfree Plus automatic backup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Retrieving data from Kooboodle.com Clickfree Plus automatic backup: I have found an old Kooboodle.com Clickfree Plus automatic backup device and want to open it to retrieve any old pictures etc., however I note that Kooboodle appears to be out of business now,and it doesn't work with Windows10? Any ideas how I can retrieve the data? Many...
  6. getting into old info stored by Clickfree in new computer

getting into old info stored by Clickfree in new computer: I was able to store all my data from my old computer before it died in a clickfree devise. I downloaded it all into my new computer. Now how do I access it?...
  7. clickfree deleting files

clickfree deleting files: The problem I have is that the same photos have been saved on clickfree multiple times. I've tried to delete them, both leaving the tick in and taking the tick out, on the deletion process. However all it does is to create more and more copies . Is there a way to properly...
  8. Transfer files on ClickFree to new Laptop

Transfer files on ClickFree to new Laptop: I purchased a new laptop and Inspiron 15 3000, and successfully downloaded most of my files, including photos. I need advice on how to now transfer them to my new laptop, please....
  9. ClickFree restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ClickFree restore: I used ClickFree to back up the data on my files. But then I had to reinstall Windows 10 onto the computer. When I try to restore my files (ie. pictures, documents), ClickFree goes through the motions (3 hours), but I cannot find them on Windows 10 or anywhere on the...
  10. Windows 10 - Clickfree HD 535 download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 - Clickfree HD 535 download: I have recently updated to Windows 10 - that's all good. I have Clickfree HD535 which I have used for years - very satisfied. Can't seem to download software onto Windows 10. This dinasour is lost - help please anyone?? 19494

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clickfree automatic backup windows 10

2. does clickfree work with windows 10

3. will a clickfree backup work with windows 10

4. clickfree backup and windows 10,
  5. clickfree backup for windows 10,
  6. clickfree backup not working windows 10,
  7. i tried to transferttures from clickfree backup to my computer and can not find them