Windows 10: Windows 10 and cloud storage

Discus and support Windows 10 and cloud storage in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello! I bought my children a couple of inexpensive laptops for christmas. The laptops are the HP Streams that come with only the 32gb of internal... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JustinFurnas, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Windows 10 and cloud storage

Hello!

I bought my children a couple of inexpensive laptops for christmas. The laptops are the HP Streams that come with only the 32gb of internal memory on them. Although I bought them external portable HDDs to attach to them, and a 128gb sd card to insert into them I also want them to be able to use onecloud.

My question is, is there a way I can set their laptops up to use their own local accounts (so they don't have a microsoft account), but still give them their own separate (but managed by me) onecloud access?

Like, is there a family system I can setup so that I can assign them their own onecloud accounts to store their documents, pictures and videos to, but separate from each other but managed by a single 'parent' account?

:)

JustinFurnas, Dec 7, 2018

2. Turn off cloud storage

Thank you for providing screenshot. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, kindly refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 7, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Help me choose the best 1TB cloud storage service

Just a heads up that cloud storage is on the backburner at the moment, but I'll get back to you once I've had a chance to explore the options you've suggested to me.

Thanks for all your replies, peeps. *Toast :toast:

qubit, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 and cloud storage

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 and cloud storage

1. Windows 10 and cloud storage - Similar Threads - cloud storage

2. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service: Hello, I am using an old computer at home as a NAS server and I want to share some files on this server from any computer or network. Normally for this I can use my dynamic IP address on the internet and publish via HTTP on port 80 BUT! It is very difficult to do this in...
  3. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service: Hello, I am using an old computer at home as a NAS server and I want to share some files on this server from any computer or network. Normally for this I can use my dynamic IP address on the internet and publish via HTTP on port 80 BUT! It is very difficult to do this in...
  4. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...: Hi, I want to be able to configure storage sense on multiple computers but I don't want to have cloud backed up content to be deleted on my them. So if I have the local available cloud content to be configured to "Never", would it disregard removing unused cloud-backed...
  6. How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...

How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...: Hi, I want to be able to configure storage sense on multiple computers but I don't want to have cloud backed up content to be deleted on my them. So if I have the local available cloud content to be configured to "Never", would it disregard removing unused cloud-backed...
  7. DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE: I have a folder in File Explorer which I keep junk items, temporary items and a place to put stuff till I find a place for them.I do not want that folder or its contents uploaded to the Cloud by Onedrive. How do I set this up?...
  8. DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE

DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE: I have a folder in File Explorer which I keep junk items, temporary items and a place to put stuff till I find a place for them.I do not want that folder or its contents uploaded to the Cloud by Onedrive. How do I set this up?...
  9. The Cloud Storage setting on the Home screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Cloud Storage setting on the Home screen in Windows 11: The Cloud storage setting on the Home screen in Windows 11 states Something happened and we couldn't load your storage details. Wait a bit and try again. Please advise how to correct this setting. Storage has been loaded and everything else is working just fine....
  10. The Cloud Storage setting on the Home screen in Windows 11

The Cloud Storage setting on the Home screen in Windows 11: The Cloud storage setting on the Home screen in Windows 11 states Something happened and we couldn't load your storage details. Wait a bit and try again. Please advise how to correct this setting. Storage has been loaded and everything else is working just fine....