Windows 10: Windows 10 and Code two Outlook Sync

Discus and support Windows 10 and Code two Outlook Sync in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been using Code Two Outlook Sync successfully with 2 laptops for some moths now. Both PCs are using Windows 10 and Office 2016 Today both... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Mikedyce, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Mikedyce Win User

Windows 10 and Code two Outlook Sync

I have been using Code Two Outlook Sync successfully with 2 laptops for some moths now.

Both PCs are using Windows 10 and Office 2016

Today both Windows 10 and Office 2016 went through routine updates.

So I now have

Outlook 2016
    Office Version 16.0.6965.2058

Windows 10 version 1511
    Build 10586.420

Code 2 Outlook Sync
    Version 1.0.17.0

I tried to sync Outlook this morning. C2OS loaded OK on both machines, and connected OK as usual. However when I clicked on the Sync button I got the Windows message "Code 2 Outlook Sync has stopped working". It made no difference on which machine I initiated "Sync" - message was the same for both.

I'm assuming one of the updates has changed something which has upset C2OS.

If anyone is familiar with this programme or has had similar issues after the latest Windows 10/Outlook 2016 updates I'd appreciate any insight on the problem.

I have of course contacted Code Two's support & am waiting for their reply.

Mike

:)

Mikedyce, Jun 14, 2016

2. Outlook Error Code: 80C803FA

My Email Account (Outlook) on my Windows Phone (Lumia 520) last synced two days ago and shows the error code (80C803FA) at every attempt.

What do I do?

VinayakRajesekhar, Jun 14, 2016
  3. Outlook Error Code: 80C803FA

kajalsaha786, Jun 14, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 and Code two Outlook Sync

1. Windows 10 and Code two Outlook Sync - Similar Threads - Code Outlook Sync

2. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  3. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  4. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  5. GSuite Email Address not Syncing in Windows 10 Mail NOT OUTLOOK Only one of two addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GSuite Email Address not Syncing in Windows 10 Mail NOT OUTLOOK Only one of two addresses: Hi there. I have a head-scratcher at least for me regarding only ONE of my TWO GSuite email addresses and Windows 10 Mail not OUTLOOK. I added both to Windows 10 Mail, yet only one of the two is actually syncing and loading/sending emails. The only one - which is on the...
  6. Windows 10 Sync between two computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sync between two computers: Hello! When you go to Settings --> Account --> Sync Your Settings, what EXACTLY gets synced between two computers for example? Does this work like Windows 7 Transfer Wizard used to which I loved and never had a problem with? Are programs synced over to the new computer? What...
  7. Sync two computers - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync two computers - Windows 10: Not finding basic instructions on how to sync two computers (desktop / laptop) so that both serve as a file back up to the other. They both run off the same modem, both on the same version of windows 10. One computer is new (clean - no files)....
  8. error code when trying to sync Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    error code when trying to sync Outlook: I have tried to sync Outlook ( win 10 )but an error message comes up 'cannot connect to mail.btinternet.com right now. make sure you have a connection, the try again Error code 0x80072efd. what do I need to do...
  9. lack of sync on Outlook w/Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lack of sync on Outlook w/Windows 10: since last Fril 9/28 have lost all saved: incoming, sent, draft emails & heard there was big sync issue caused by a recent Windows 10 update. also, lost all contact into and cannot send any emails. what is happening ?...
  10. Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook: To Sync your email to Outlook after doing some email maintenance, hit the refresh button. I have attached a view of the button for reference. Note if you also are looking to manage your folders from Windows Mail, I have found that I need to do that from within Outlook. Unless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. code 2 outlook sync

2. code two outlook sync and windows 10