Windows 10: Windows 10 and connecting a Bose Champion 3 Speaker System with a ViewSonic Monitor...

Discus and support Windows 10 and connecting a Bose Champion 3 Speaker System with a ViewSonic Monitor... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason I can not get my Bose Champion 3 speaker system connected with my ViewSonic Monitor VX2245wm to play sound at all. It appears to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JaneThornton, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 and connecting a Bose Champion 3 Speaker System with a ViewSonic Monitor...

For some reason I can not get my Bose Champion 3 speaker system connected with my ViewSonic Monitor VX2245wm to play sound at all. It appears to be possibly a software issue since I can hear a slight hum from the speakers when I adjust the volume. Can anyone offer where I can find an updated driver or what settings I need to use under windows. I am not very computer savvy. Thanks

:)

JaneThornton, Jun 18, 2019

2. Viewsonic monitor compatibility with Windows 10

Hi Mark,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let's try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.
    I would suggest you try updating Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if it helps. Try the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click and expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the device driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist, I would recommend you to contact Viewsonic
    VA2231WM-LED manufacturer and check if they have the latest driver which is compatible with Windows 10. If the latest driver is not available for Windows 10 you can buy a new monitor which is compatible with Windows 10.

Visit the below link for Connect a second monitor or projector

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Viewsonic monitor compatibility with Windows 10

I've just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, and I'm using a Viewsonic VA2231wm-LED monitor. Once Windows 10 was booted up, I discovered I cannot set the resolution to the recommended 1920x1080. Viewsonic doesn't seem to have a driver available for this
    monitor and Windows 10. Is there anything I can do besides wait until Viewsonic develops an appropriate driver, or buy a new monitor that will give this resolution in Windows 10?

Thanks for your help!

Mark Schneider 52, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 and connecting a Bose Champion 3 Speaker System with a ViewSonic Monitor...

Bluetooth Speaker(Bose Soundlink Mini II) not connecting with Win 10

Hi everyone i have Alienware 14 R2 with Windows 10 build 10586 which was upgraded from build 10240 through a clean install. After installing the latest build m not able to connect my bluetooth speaker (Bose Sound Link Mini II) with the laptop. Though m able
    to connect other bluetooth devices to the computer and same speaker connect fine with another Dell laptop with the same build. The same speaker was also working fine without any issue with the Windows 10 Build 10240. I have tried following troubleshooting
    but the issue not yet resolved.

• uninstalled the driver from device manager and reinstalled.
    • downloaded the latest driver from Intel site but issue remains.
    • tried the older drivers available on Dell Support site with compatibility option while installing.
    • also enabled all the bluetooth services from services.msc
    • reinstalled the Windows after formatting.
    Even after trying the above steps and all the steps mentioned in various discussions on this site, the issue remains unresolved. M attaching a screenshot of the error while trying pair the speaker. Any suggestions in this regard will be very thankful.

Windows 10 and connecting a Bose Champion 3 Speaker System with a ViewSonic Monitor... f21a0f1b-98e4-4952-8b46-45555a6e30c3.png

Yaikhomba Chingangbam, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 and connecting a Bose Champion 3 Speaker System with a ViewSonic Monitor...

1. Windows 10 and connecting a Bose Champion 3 Speaker System with a ViewSonic Monitor... - Similar Threads - connecting Bose Champion

2. Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers: Hi, I'm having problems with my audio on my W10 desktop. For playing audio, I switch between playing through my bluetooth headphones for work and my monitor speakers for everything else. When I'm finished with work I switch audio back to the monitor speakers.Over the last...
  3. Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers: Hi, I'm having problems with my audio on my W10 desktop. For playing audio, I switch between playing through my bluetooth headphones for work and my monitor speakers for everything else. When I'm finished with work I switch audio back to the monitor speakers.Over the last...
  4. Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bose over the shoulder speaker - connect to Windows 10 via Bluetooth

Bose over the shoulder speaker - connect to Windows 10 via Bluetooth: Windows recognizes the speaker and it shows as paired under Other Devices. There is not a button for 'Connect', only one for 'Remove Device'. How to fix so there is a 'Connect' button?...
  6. ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen

ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen: My system is ViewSonic VA2037 Series; Monitor: Recommended Resolution - 1600x900; HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p033w. My monitor doesn’t work as expected. It cuts off the screen when I go to the settings and set the Recommended resolution. I get the screen right and left sides...
  7. Bose speaker connection to ms media player

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bose speaker connection to ms media player: trying to sync up my ms media player songs to play on a wireless (non Bluetooth) speaker. Keep getting an error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bose-speaker-connection-to-ms-media-player/bba28b65-08ab-4841-be90-bec77bd048c2"
  8. connection 3 monitors.

connection 3 monitors.: how to connect 3 monitors. I have 2 working but can't get third to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connection-3-monitors/396f420d-287f-48d7-886c-8d7da3e2dc18
  9. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth speaker Bose not detected: Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection. Following latest windows update version: 10.0.17134 build 17134 With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker...
  10. Windows 10 not detecting ViewSonic 2265 Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 not detecting ViewSonic 2265 Monitor: I have searched the forums and tried all the suggests on getting my laptop to detect second monitor to no avail. What amd I missing? I have downloaded the drivers for my monitor and still nothing. 74879