Windows 10: Windows 10 and Corel bundled programmes

Discus and support Windows 10 and Corel bundled programmes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good afternoon. My Windows 10 Pro was originally updated from XP and I have religiously updated the software each and every time an update was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Peter Rawbone, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Windows 10 and Corel bundled programmes

Good afternoon.

My Windows 10 Pro was originally updated from XP and I have religiously updated the software each and every time an update was announced.

I have used Paint Shop Pro (PSP) for many years, again, updating it with each new release. Four months ago, I accepted an offer to download PSP 2019 Ultimate Version and it came with some other 'bundled' programmes. Whilst PSP installed, most of the others didn't. I have now spent numerous hours with 3 different Corel support persons who 'took control' of the PC and attempted to do what I couldn't.

Yesterday, the latest lady spent just under half an hour and eventually advised me that the Windows updates installer and PSP were not compatible and to download the next ISO(?) version and install it.

When I questioned her, she admitted that I would have to re-load many (all) of my other programmes and it would take some considerable time. I was most surprised to learn this, particularly when she said that my issues were not unique to my system.

In view of this, I asked if Corel had advised Microsoft of this and she said they hadn't !!

Is this correct - the updated Windows installer and PSP bundled programmes, including After Shot 3, Perfectly Clear, Painter Essentials, are incompatible. What do I do as I'm not particularly keen to spend lots of time re-installiing programmes. Has anyone else encountered this and, if so, did they manage to overcome the problem?

Regards

Peter

:)

Peter Rawbone, Nov 13, 2018

2. Does Windows 10 support Corel Draw

I have Corel X6 on a PC I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 8. The following issues where immediate:

1. The menu bar in Corel Draw X6 is no longer visible.

2. You can no longer access Corel Draw files from another computer. Parameters:

• Corel X6 on both PCs on network
    • Corel 10 upgraded on one PC which stores the Corel Draw files.
    • Corel Draw on a network PC with Windows 7 cannot open the Corel Files. All other files are fine.
    • If the files are on another PC, any other PC except the Windows 10 PC, the files work fine!
    Question: Does Windows 10 activate some type of security for licensing that conflicts?

NylesReinfeld, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Windows 10 and Corel bundled programmes

Corel Draw 7

I've installed Corel Draw 7 onto my Windows 10 laptop and every time I click anywhere within the Corel opened programme WINDOWS HELP/SUPPORT window opens automatically, sometimes multiple times, PLEASE how can I stop this happening.

PaulBolton4, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 and Corel bundled programmes

1. Windows 10 and Corel bundled programmes - Similar Threads - Corel bundled programmes

2. Corel Word Perfect 7 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corel Word Perfect 7 on Windows 10: Just bought a NEW WP7 CD to install on my computer as I still have many WP7 files. It will not let me download it, it says that it will not work with Win10, need win95. I tried the compatibility checker and still will not load. Any suggestions????...
  3. Corel Word Perfect 7 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corel Word Perfect 7 on Windows 10: Just bought a NEW WP7 CD to install on my computer as I still have many WP7 files. It will not let me download it, it says that it will not work with Win10, need win95. I tried the compatibility checker and still will not load. Any suggestions????...
  4. Corel Word Perfect 7 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Minecraft bundle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft bundle: Greetings , I have recently purchased Minecraft bedrock edition . As of now , I should have been able to redeem Minecraft java edition , but I am unable to . When i run the launcher , the pop up message says that I should redeem Minecraft java edition for free as I own...
  6. Windows 10 and Corel laser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Corel laser: Any advise on how to get corel laser to run on windows 10 after update? My program wont even install? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-corel-laser/41f8914b-adb4-4d88-b49f-bdb5e55c8213
  7. Corel 13

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Corel 13: Is corel draw 13 version compatible with window 10 pro and which corel version is okay with window 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corel-13/21d5e49d-36e7-4399-9faa-a529033f46d2
  8. Windows 10 default programmes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 default programmes: Sorry Rob your answer to this question last January does not work for me. Quite simply Windows 10 does not recognise that it has Adobe Photoshop 6 in its system. Defaults will see photoshop Express but I want the full programme to open all my image files. Can you help with...
  9. Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10: I am unable to install Corel 12 on Windows 10? Is this a universal problem? or is there something I should know about Corel 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corel-12-compatibility-with-windows-10/e8bcef70-9853-4a3d-8998-a46629a6b497
  10. Corel Draw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corel Draw: Hi there I have been offered a complete version of Corel Draw Graphic Suite 12. Is it compatible with Windows 10? Rob https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/corel-draw/39139d60-51c4-4d4a-bb41-057afaa59fb0