Windows 10: Windows 10 and Corel laser

Discus and support Windows 10 and Corel laser in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Any advise on how to get corel laser to run on windows 10 after update? My program wont even install? thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ToddHarrington2, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and Corel laser

Any advise on how to get corel laser to run on windows 10 after update? My program wont even install?

thanks

:)

ToddHarrington2, Jul 2, 2020

2. Does Windows 10 support Corel Draw

I have Corel X6 on a PC I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 8. The following issues where immediate:

1. The menu bar in Corel Draw X6 is no longer visible.

2. You can no longer access Corel Draw files from another computer. Parameters:

• Corel X6 on both PCs on network
    • Corel 10 upgraded on one PC which stores the Corel Draw files.
    • Corel Draw on a network PC with Windows 7 cannot open the Corel Files. All other files are fine.
    • If the files are on another PC, any other PC except the Windows 10 PC, the files work fine!
    Question: Does Windows 10 activate some type of security for licensing that conflicts?

NylesReinfeld, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 and Corel laser

Corel Draw X8 subscription will not load to windows 10?

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you having an issue with installing Corel X8 on Windows 10. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    It may not work due to some incompatibility issues.

I would like to know the details below to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message/code?
    I would suggest you to install Corel draw in compatibility mode
    and check if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Right click the installation file and then click
    properties.

b. Click compatibility tab.

c. Click to check "Run this program in compatibility mode for" box
    and select Windows 8.

d. Click apply and ok.

Now, you may install the program.

I hope this information helps.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and Corel laser

1. Windows 10 and Corel laser - Similar Threads - Corel laser

2. How do I install Corel Ventura 10 on a windows 11 enterprise system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Corel Ventura 10 on a windows 11 enterprise system?: I tried in compatibility mode we did this in prior versions of Windows, but it keeps telling me I don't have Windows 2000 installed.During set up on prior versions of Windows, we have always used compatibility mode for Windows XP service pack 3....
  3. How do I install Corel Ventura 10 on a windows 11 enterprise system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Corel Ventura 10 on a windows 11 enterprise system?: I tried in compatibility mode we did this in prior versions of Windows, but it keeps telling me I don't have Windows 2000 installed.During set up on prior versions of Windows, we have always used compatibility mode for Windows XP service pack 3....
  4. Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023: Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023 and had been working on this computer HP Laptop in May of 2023. Launcher says "Initializing u32Wbm.fio" hangs-stalls for a minute or two and then closes.BTW, PI-13 works good on my travel...
  5. Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023

Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023: Corel Photo Impact Pro13 fails to start with update for Windows 11 in June of 2023 and had been working on this computer HP Laptop in May of 2023. Launcher says "Initializing u32Wbm.fio" hangs-stalls for a minute or two and then closes.BTW, PI-13 works good on my travel...
  6. corel painter 21 not running on windows 11.

corel painter 21 not running on windows 11.: Corel Painter 21 won't run since upgrading to windows 11. it is telling me it is not compatible now. opening the program ,it freezes and must restart to exit. I've reached out to Corel but have not found an answer. I've done factory restarts on the program and the computer to...
  7. corel painter 21 not running on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    corel painter 21 not running on windows 11.: Corel Painter 21 won't run since upgrading to windows 11. it is telling me it is not compatible now. opening the program ,it freezes and must restart to exit. I've reached out to Corel but have not found an answer. I've done factory restarts on the program and the computer to...
  8. Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found: Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not foundTrying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...
  9. Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found

Corel paintshop error ipp.dll not found: Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not foundTrying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...
  10. Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corel paintshop...error ipp.dll not found: Trying to install on my new computer. Cleaning temp files, renaming, and reinstall did not work..what can I do?..it is not showing in my add or remove programs either...