Windows 10: Windows 10 and data.

Discus and support Windows 10 and data. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay, so im not a genius when it comes to this kind of stuff but, why on earth cant i find my Data Usage option? ive gone through other tutorials and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CalvinRogers1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and data.

Okay, so im not a genius when it comes to this kind of stuff but, why on earth cant i find my Data Usage option?

ive gone through other tutorials and etc to try and make sure im not just being blond, but i can never seem to find it.

its a brand new computer, and i cant even use the windows properly?

Windows 10 uses about 1Mb/s not exaggerating in the least and im just trying to stop it from doing that.

100 gigs flew out the window withing 3 days and i cant understand how on earth thats possible.

any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

:)

CalvinRogers1, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 and data.

Delta6326, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and data.

1. Windows 10 and data. - Similar Threads - data

2. Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...: hello friendsMost of the extensions that are very important to me need this permissionFirst, I had a question:activating this permission means that the extension has the ability to see the passwords that we type in the login page or the passwords written in the security page...
  3. Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...: hello friendsMost of the extensions that are very important to me need this permissionFirst, I had a question:activating this permission means that the extension has the ability to see the passwords that we type in the login page or the passwords written in the security page...
  4. Migrating an entire data disk from Win 10 to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrating an entire data disk from Win 10 to Win 11: I have searched but cannot spot an answer to the same situation as mine. Sorry if I missed one :- Anyhow - Here it is. I have a new desktop PC running Windows 11. My old desktop was windows 10 with a 500Gb system disk and a 2Tb data disk. I have thought about how best to...
  5. Migrating an entire data disk from Win 10 to Win 11

Migrating an entire data disk from Win 10 to Win 11: I have searched but cannot spot an answer to the same situation as mine. Sorry if I missed one :- Anyhow - Here it is. I have a new desktop PC running Windows 11. My old desktop was windows 10 with a 500Gb system disk and a 2Tb data disk. I have thought about how best to...
  6. About a Diagnostic Data Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About a Diagnostic Data Viewer: Does Diagnostic Data Viewer will send problem reports, including driver error, app crashes, program stop working, BSOD?Diagnostic Data Viewer need internet connection to send to Microsoft to fix problems, true or false?...
  7. About a Diagnostic Data Viewer

About a Diagnostic Data Viewer: Does Diagnostic Data Viewer will send problem reports, including driver error, app crashes, program stop working, BSOD?Diagnostic Data Viewer need internet connection to send to Microsoft to fix problems, true or false?...
  8. Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.: I use to have issues with my network adapters with them randomly disappearing and disconnecting, and I tried everything to fix them. I then reset windows and my data on my computer, but now instead of the internet turning off, the whole computer just freezes and crashes when...
  9. Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.

Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.: I use to have issues with my network adapters with them randomly disappearing and disconnecting, and I tried everything to fix them. I then reset windows and my data on my computer, but now instead of the internet turning off, the whole computer just freezes and crashes when...
  10. Is there any way to restore data after reinstalling Windows? I have drive D but I have...

Is there any way to restore data after reinstalling Windows? I have drive D but I have...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-restore-data-after/09ff6721-519e-4923-9886-35e9c02abe64