Windows 10: Windows 10 and DDE server

Discus and support Windows 10 and DDE server in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We had Workstation With Windows XP with DDE server and SCADA system Supervisory control and data acquisition works as DDE Client, it was working good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EzzNadi, Dec 28, 2021.

1. EzzNadi Win User

Windows 10 and DDE server

We had Workstation With Windows XP with DDE server and SCADA system Supervisory control and data acquisition works as DDE Client, it was working good and communication was very good.issue:We upgraded Windows XP to Windows 10 With the same DDE server and the same SCADA system Supervisory control and data acquisition that previously Worked as DDE Client with Windows XP. The communication failed and there is no connection between DDE server and DDE Client.We wonder if there are any security setting in Windows 10 to open the communication between DDE server and DDE Client.”

:)

EzzNadi, Dec 28, 2021

2. DDE Server Windows Error

I had a MS tech work on my PC running Windows 10 and when changes where made everything appeared to work well. Last night I shutdown my computer and rebooted this morning. The computer went through startup and then into "we are setting up your PC" then
    to DDE Server Window: explorer.exe - System Warning Unknown Hard Error. Does anyone have suggestions as to how to fix this problem and what causes it?

JAMSBrooks, Dec 28, 2021
  3. DDE Server Window: explorer.exe aplication error 0x00007FF653D190E2 / 0x00000000000000030

You can add me to the list of people getting this message:

Application pop-up: DDE Server Window: explorer.exe - Application Error : The instruction at 0x00007FF78DA38732 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000030. The memory could not be written.

Jon Marshallsay, Dec 28, 2021
  4. Windows 10 and DDE server

DDE Server Window: explorer.exe aplication error 0x00007FF653D190E2 / 0x00000000000000030

Disabling the automatic hiding of the taskbar works for me,

but

enabling the automatic hiding of the taskbar + enabling the "volume" icon
    onto the taskbar don't work for me, the "DDE Server Windows" error remain!!

Some suggestion? Thanks!

PS Microsoft what are you doing ?!???

MinuCocciante, Dec 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 and DDE server

1. Windows 10 and DDE server - Similar Threads - DDE server

2. DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image: hi. i have error when i run windows terminal i current try very ways to solove itDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanupDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthand i try sfc /scannowand i remove and install windows terminal three times but i still have this...
  3. DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image: hi. i have error when i run windows terminal i current try very ways to solove itDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanupDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthand i try sfc /scannowand i remove and install windows terminal three times but i still have this...
  4. "Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange DDE" Not Behaving as Expected...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange DDE" Not Behaving as Expected...: It is my understanding that when a user opens a file from File Explorer, Windows uses DDE to communicate with the Excel application if an instance is already running. When the subject option is enabled, the expectation is the file opens in a new instance of Excel.Does Windows...
  5. Windows 10 and DDE server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and DDE server: We had Workstation With Windows XP with DDE server and SCADA system Supervisory control and data acquisition works as DDE Client, it was working good and communication was very good.issue:We upgraded Windows XP to Windows 10 With the same DDE server and the same SCADA system...
  6. Windows 10 and DDE server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 and DDE server: We had Workstation With Windows XP with DDE server and SCADA system Supervisory control and data acquisition works as DDE Client, it was working good and communication was very good.issue:We upgraded Windows XP to Windows 10 With the same DDE server and the same SCADA system...
  7. Dde server window preventing shutdown

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dde server window preventing shutdown: After the last major update, my computer upon hitting shutdown, displays a pop-up stating that "The instruction 0x00007FFFFF66CC60 referenced at 0x000000000000 the memory could not be read - Click okay to terminate" and behind the pop-up, windows is indicating that the DDE...
  8. DDE Server causes continual error on shutdown or restart of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DDE Server causes continual error on shutdown or restart of Windows: Every time I shut down or restart Windows I get the following error: ----------------------------- DDE Server Window: explorer.exe Application error The instruction at Dx00007FF6D6004F97 referenced memory at 0x00000000000000BB. The memory could not be read....
  9. DDE Server/ Windows Explorer\Memory Issue AGAIN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DDE Server/ Windows Explorer\Memory Issue AGAIN: This on on a clean install of 1601 and upgrades on two other machines. The error came back on the clean install. On the other two, removing two programs and changing user seems to have it cleared up (so far). The error on the clean install really has me ticked off. I did a...
  10. “DDE Server Windows: Explorer.exe - application error” ACER Colors +

in Windows 10 Support
    “DDE Server Windows: Explorer.exe - application error” ACER Colors +: My son who is severely autistic spends his time making endless lists. Somehow his laptop (New 24th Apr17) has changed so that the instruction Buttons are Black and the Writing on them is also black. I have managed to call up a black page for word from Office Home and Student...