Windows 10: Windows 10 and dev essentials

Discus and support Windows 10 and dev essentials in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't find anything in the terms and conditions to help answer my question. Through my employment, I have access to dev essentials. I am about to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mossiv, Nov 12, 2019.

1. /u/mossiv Win User

Windows 10 and dev essentials

I can't find anything in the terms and conditions to help answer my question.

Through my employment, I have access to dev essentials. I am about to start building a new machine and will need a Windows 10 key. What are the terms of using a key from the dev essentials suite? (I have access to windows 10 keys). One thing I've noticed is that there is business, consumer and multi and within them, I have access to windows home and pro.

Am I allowed to use these keys for personal use, and secondly would there be access to the latest windows updates or are these version locked?

submitted by /u/mossiv
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mossiv, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Winows-10 Essentials 12 will not recognize my email address

Hi Barb,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to repair Windows Essentials by following the steps provided below:

• In the search bar, type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • In the list, right click on Windows Live Essentials and select
      Repair.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and dev essentials - Similar Threads - dev essentials

2. Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev: So I have decided to leave Windows Insider Program Dev Channel. My child unknowingly updated to the latest Win preview release 26100 an now my WMR headset no longer works. I'm guessing the only way to start using Mixed Reality again is to do a clean windows install. Here's my...
  3. Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev: So I have decided to leave Windows Insider Program Dev Channel. My child unknowingly updated to the latest Win preview release 26100 an now my WMR headset no longer works. I'm guessing the only way to start using Mixed Reality again is to do a clean windows install. Here's my...
  4. How to uninstall Dev Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall Dev Home: Hi I inadvertently installed Dev Home Preview. How do I uninstall it and all of it's components from my Windows 10 computer?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-dev-home/e7bf1495-8692-4102-b73b-29c96f7d75e6
  5. How to uninstall Dev Home

How to uninstall Dev Home: Hi I inadvertently installed Dev Home Preview. How do I uninstall it and all of it's components from my Windows 10 computer?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-dev-home/e7bf1495-8692-4102-b73b-29c96f7d75e6
  6. I don't want Dev Home on my Windows 10!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want Dev Home on my Windows 10!!!!!!!!: How to uninstall????I tried Get-AppxPackage *devhome* Remove-AppxPackage but don't work.Revo uninstaller also don't work.Dev home is not listed in System Components, but this is a system app.Can be uninstalled on Win11 but not on Win10.Give me some advice.Dev Home more like...
  7. I don't want Dev Home on my Windows 10!!!!!!!!

I don't want Dev Home on my Windows 10!!!!!!!!: How to uninstall????I tried Get-AppxPackage *devhome* Remove-AppxPackage but don't work.Revo uninstaller also don't work.Dev home is not listed in System Components, but this is a system app.Can be uninstalled on Win11 but not on Win10.Give me some advice.Dev Home more like...
  8. I don't want Dev Home on my Windows 10!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. windows 11 insider preview dev

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 insider preview dev: How to remove windows 11 insider preview dev i have already leave the program, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-insider-preview-dev/ac09c1c1-7e2b-4bbc-bab3-0bc09bc2e074
  10. windows 11 insider preview dev

windows 11 insider preview dev: How to remove windows 11 insider preview dev i have already leave the program, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-insider-preview-dev/ac09c1c1-7e2b-4bbc-bab3-0bc09bc2e074