Windows 10: Windows 10 and DirectX 11

Discus and support Windows 10 and DirectX 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded a game the requires Direct X 11 and my computer has 12. How can I get 11 on my computer so I can play this game? I'm very frustrated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sarahof123, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and DirectX 11

Hi, I downloaded a game the requires Direct X 11 and my computer has 12. How can I get 11 on my computer so I can play this game? I'm very frustrated with the lack of information as I've seen many people with this problem before.

:)

Sarahof123, Nov 17, 2020

2. Directx 11 for Windows 10

Hi Paul,

One of the possible reasons why you can't use Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 is due to hardware conflicts or software incompatibility with Windows 10. To help you with your concern, we suggest you re-install the latest version of DirectX. The steps are found
    on this
    article
    or you may also try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Jesrael Bor from the earlier post. Some of the community members found his answer helpful.

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Marilou Ser, Nov 17, 2020
  3. botperson Win User
    I have DirectX 12, but application requires DirectX 11

Hello.

I do have directX, but just not 11, i have 12. My question is why I cant run a directX 11 app with directX 12. The link sent was a link to the directX installation. Please read the question before posting the answer.

Thanks!

Aditya Radhakrishnan

botperson, Nov 17, 2020
  4. N6wze4 Win User

Windows 10 and DirectX 11

My DirectX 11 Graphic card was downgraded to DirectX 10

I trying to fix and restore my laptop's Radeon ™ HD 4500 DirectX 11 graphic card

which has been downgraded to "DirectX 10" by default from Windows 7 into 10.

I went to see whether I could download a driver from AMD but my HD 4500 card isn't in the list of supported card for

Windows 10. This is just ridiculous, as now I'm having trouble & eventually

not being able to play a game I want. So much for update.

It's not like my graphics isn't able to run DirectX 11, it's stated right infront of me

that it is DirectX 11 right at the original sticker still stuck on my computer.

N6wze4, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and DirectX 11

1. Windows 10 and DirectX 11 - Similar Threads - DirectX

2. i can't download DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't download DirectX: I encounter this problem every two Windows installations or so, and I don't want to have to reinstall my Windows every time this issue occurs. The problem is with DirectX. When I try to install it, I get this error: "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to the...
  3. i can't download DirectX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't download DirectX: I encounter this problem every two Windows installations or so, and I don't want to have to reinstall my Windows every time this issue occurs. The problem is with DirectX. When I try to install it, I get this error: "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to the...
  4. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  5. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  6. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have a PC with DirectX version 12. Yet, when I try to play roblox, it tells me I need a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a PC with DirectX version 12. Yet, when I try to play roblox, it tells me I need a...: I tried multiple times to fix this, restarted and booted my PC, and yet I can't open roblox. Please help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-pc-with-directx-version-12-yet-when-i-try/7a25a41e-255c-4126-aca2-3724f36b9466
  8. I have a PC with DirectX version 12. Yet, when I try to play roblox, it tells me I need a...

I have a PC with DirectX version 12. Yet, when I try to play roblox, it tells me I need a...: I tried multiple times to fix this, restarted and booted my PC, and yet I can't open roblox. Please help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-pc-with-directx-version-12-yet-when-i-try/7a25a41e-255c-4126-aca2-3724f36b9466
  9. How Can i Downgrade DirectX or delete it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can i Downgrade DirectX or delete it ?: Every each of my childhood games need old versions of directx espicially directx9.. when i try to open it it always says searching for required files and it starts to eternal search for hours. I use directx 12 but my system acts like i have missing files from older versions...
  10. How Can i Downgrade DirectX or delete it ?

How Can i Downgrade DirectX or delete it ?: Every each of my childhood games need old versions of directx espicially directx9.. when i try to open it it always says searching for required files and it starts to eternal search for hours. I use directx 12 but my system acts like i have missing files from older versions...