Windows 10: Windows 10 and External Data

Discus and support Windows 10 and External Data in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since upgrading to Windows 10, I can no longer connect to an external data source using Excel within Office 365. It just keeps spinning. Any thoughts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by STANNH_123, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 and External Data

Since upgrading to Windows 10, I can no longer connect to an external data source using Excel within Office 365. It just keeps spinning. Any thoughts on how to correct this? Maybe a security setting in Windows or Excel or perhaps a missing driver?

Many thanks if you can assist.

:)

STANNH_123, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 and External Data

Delta6326, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 and External Data

1. Windows 10 and External Data - Similar Threads - External Data

2. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data ": Hey I needed some help to to fix my external SSD without losing any data on it .Let me explain how all this started at first I wasn't able to delete any files on my external SSD so I tried every method likes changing its properties: attributes: , ownership.... in the end I...
  3. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data ": Hey I needed some help to to fix my external SSD without losing any data on it .Let me explain how all this started at first I wasn't able to delete any files on my external SSD so I tried every method likes changing its properties: attributes: , ownership.... in the end I...
  4. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi, Yesterday I copied my data from bitlocker drive to external drive. After 2 days when I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hi, Yesterday I copied my data from bitlocker drive to external drive. After 2 days when I...: Data not show in external drive adata HDDWhen copy from bitlocker drive from pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-yesterday-i-copied-my-data-from-bitlocker-drive/bd9f02b4-dc66-42ab-97a3-ef44f27ee07b
  6. not view the some data from external disc in multiple computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not view the some data from external disc in multiple computer: After saved folderf_name from computer_1 with window10 at SSD external disc, connected the external at other computer_2 with windows 10 and view all folder and file not the f_name folder .The f_name folder i can view only at computer1 .Can i help me what is the reasons for...
  7. Migrating all apps and data from one Windows 11 PC to another, via an external HD

Migrating all apps and data from one Windows 11 PC to another, via an external HD: The wifi card in my MINI pc has failed, and I need to send to the manufacture, whom will be replacing with a new computer. I need to make a back up / clone/ image of my current PC to an external drive, and then transfer all the data to the new machine at a later time.I'm not...
  8. Migrating all apps and data from one Windows 11 PC to another, via an external HD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrating all apps and data from one Windows 11 PC to another, via an external HD: The wifi card in my MINI pc has failed, and I need to send to the manufacture, whom will be replacing with a new computer. I need to make a back up / clone/ image of my current PC to an external drive, and then transfer all the data to the new machine at a later time.I'm not...
  9. I copied files and important data to an external hard drive and i think it were just...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I copied files and important data to an external hard drive and i think it were just...: HelloI needed to bring back my notebook and transfered all my files to an external harddrive before i reset the notebook.Now i wanted to open the files on the new notebook but I have only shortcuts there. I'm not sure if I just copied the shortcuts or if it made it by...
  10. I copied files and important data to an external hard drive and i think it were just...

I copied files and important data to an external hard drive and i think it were just...: HelloI needed to bring back my notebook and transfered all my files to an external harddrive before i reset the notebook.Now i wanted to open the files on the new notebook but I have only shortcuts there. I'm not sure if I just copied the shortcuts or if it made it by...