Windows 10: Windows 10 and Flash

Discus and support Windows 10 and Flash in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why Flash for IE and Edge non-Chromium hasn't been updated past few months? Sure it can be disabled in both browsers but outdated Flash is still... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by intusr, Jan 20, 2020.

1. intusr Win User

Windows 10 and Flash

Why Flash for IE and Edge non-Chromium hasn't been updated past few months?

Sure it can be disabled in both browsers but outdated Flash is still security risk.

:)

intusr, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 and Flash

Delta6326, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and Flash

1. Windows 10 and Flash - Similar Threads - Flash

2. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  3. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  4. Second window flashes when I shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Second window flashes when I shut down.: Whenever I shut down my computer, a second window appears for a split second and then disappears instantly, what could be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-window-flashes-when-i-shut-down/c75cc92e-712e-4a64-9417-3b555f400199
  5. Second window flashes when I shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second window flashes when I shut down.: Whenever I shut down my computer, a second window appears for a split second and then disappears instantly, what could be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-window-flashes-when-i-shut-down/c75cc92e-712e-4a64-9417-3b555f400199
  6. Second window flashes when I shut down.

7. Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.: Create a recovery drive does not recognize my USB flash drive. The flash drive appears in file explorer and is formatted and is 64GB. I have tried several drives and get the same problem....
  8. Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.

Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.: Create a recovery drive does not recognize my USB flash drive. The flash drive appears in file explorer and is formatted and is 64GB. I have tried several drives and get the same problem....
  9. When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...: Having a Problem with a few certain games where if I change volume or any pop-ups appear on screen, my screen flashes once then once again when the pop-up leaves. I'm using a windows 11 Lenovo Laptop and this hasn't happened before on Version 11 on anything else before so any...
  10. When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...

When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...: Having a Problem with a few certain games where if I change volume or any pop-ups appear on screen, my screen flashes once then once again when the pop-up leaves. I'm using a windows 11 Lenovo Laptop and this hasn't happened before on Version 11 on anything else before so any...