Windows 10: windows 10 and flight simulator 98

Discus and support windows 10 and flight simulator 98 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to make Flight Simulator 98 work on windows 10. I have not ad any luck since I changed from Windows XP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PhilMcMullen, Nov 21, 2018.

1. windows 10 and flight simulator 98

Does anyone know how to make Flight Simulator 98 work on windows 10. I have not ad any luck since I changed from Windows XP

:)

PhilMcMullen, Nov 21, 2018

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 21, 2018
  3. windows 10 and flight simulator 98

I have Flight Simulator 98 on CD and while it installs fine on my Windows 10 machine it does not run. The start up screen comes up with the "Microsoft" logo. Then when it finishes running.... It just stops working. The little window pops up with "Flight
    Simulator has stopped working" And then there's the "Close" button which is the only thing you can do. I entered the Game folder and tried changing the compatibility to each of the previous versions of Windows but get the same problem each time. Anyone got
    some tips or things so I can get help to start this game?

JohnScehovic, Nov 21, 2018
  4. windows 10 and flight simulator 98

Unable to open Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to open the game?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the Operating System prior to this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to update the pending updates found on your system and check if it helps.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about issues with
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X and check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot graphics issues in Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 and flight simulator 98

1. windows 10 and flight simulator 98 - Similar Threads - flight simulator

2. I have purchased microsoft flight simulator for pc but i keep getting the error message...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have purchased microsoft flight simulator for pc but i keep getting the error message...: Microsoft flight simulator windows pc 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-purchased-microsoft-flight-simulator-for-pc/0bc648ca-55a8-4302-8c98-6090e1492c03
  3. I have purchased microsoft flight simulator for pc but i keep getting the error message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have purchased microsoft flight simulator for pc but i keep getting the error message...: Microsoft flight simulator windows pc 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-purchased-microsoft-flight-simulator-for-pc/0bc648ca-55a8-4302-8c98-6090e1492c03
  4. Ms Flight simulator Error on Launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ms Flight simulator Error on Launch: Hello I use to be able to launch Microsoft FS without a problem. Then there was some update to the launch program I have been getting the following error : FlightSimulator.exe - Bad Image --------------------------- C:\Program...
  5. Ms Flight simulator Error on Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms Flight simulator Error on Launch: Hello I use to be able to launch Microsoft FS without a problem. Then there was some update to the launch program I have been getting the following error : FlightSimulator.exe - Bad Image --------------------------- C:\Program...
  6. Ms Flight simulator Error on Launch

7. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  8. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  9. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 downloaded via GamePass crashing on me with my Joystick plugged in.The joystick is Cobra PRO Flight CF2290, nothing of a known make, but it works with War Thunder.I have Cobra's software installed, Windows is fully...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flight simulator 98 windows 10

2. microsoft flight simulator 98 windows 10

3. how to run flight simulator 98 on widows 10

4. microsoft flight simulator 98 on windows 10,
  5. ms flight simulator 98 on windows 10,
  6. fs98 windows 10,
  7. Flight simulator 98 Microsoft Windows 10,
  8. flight sim 98not loading win 10,
  9. can microsoft flight simulator 98 run on windows 10,
  10. install flight simulator 98 windows 10,
  11. can i run microsoft flight simulator98,
  12. will microsoft flight simulator 98 run on windows 10,
  13. how do i install microsoft flight simulator 98,
  14. can i run a 98 flight simulator on a newer computer,
  15. is ms flight simulator 98 compatible with windows 10?