Windows 10: Windows 10 and Fuji X-T3 camera

Discus and support Windows 10 and Fuji X-T3 camera in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently "upgraded" to a new Lenovo machine with Windows 10. My old Lenovo machine ran Windows 7-point-something and connected readily to my Fuji... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MatthewWells5, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and Fuji X-T3 camera

I recently "upgraded" to a new Lenovo machine with Windows 10. My old Lenovo machine ran Windows 7-point-something and connected readily to my Fuji X-T3 camera through USB cable. I could see the camera, drag and drop files into folders, etc. The new computer sees the Fuji camera, but as soon as I click on it in the File Explorer it goes away, literally vanishes from File Explorer. It also will not let me use the Fuji desktop app to download images. Same story: as soon as I click on it, it goes away. What's the deal? Why was my machine purchased in 2013 able to do something easily that my brand new Windows 10 computer can't do? Starting to think about getting a Mac...

:)

MatthewWells5, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 and Fuji X-T3 camera

I recently "upgraded" to a new Lenovo machine with Windows 10. My old Lenovo machine ran Windows 7-point-something and connected readily to my Fuji X-T3 camera through USB cable. I could see the camera, drag and drop files into folders, etc. The new computer
    sees the Fuji camera, but as soon as I click on it in the File Explorer it goes away, literally vanishes from File Explorer. It also will not let me use the Fuji desktop app to download images. Same story: as soon as I click on it, it goes away. What's the
    deal? Why was my machine purchased in 2013 able to do something easily that my brand new Windows 10 computer can't do? Starting to think about getting a Mac...

MatthewWells5, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Fuji X-T3 camera

Hi Lee,

I can see the X-T3 in the device manager and tried to update the driver for it. After a search the computer determined that it was currently running the best driver. Should I try to uninstall and reinstall?

Matt

MatthewWells5, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Lee L. Win User

Windows 10 and Fuji X-T3 camera

Okay thank you for the confirmation.

I think we can resolve this, don't get a Mac yet lol.

Kindly download all the latest update for your PC. There are two ways to update:

1. Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates

2. Update manually, just download the Windows Update Assistant from the link below by clicking update now:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If updating Windows did not resolve the issue, please go to the Manufacturer website:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/lap...
    and download all the latest driver for your laptop. You may try the Lenovo Automatic Driver Update tool they have, just click START SCAN from that link.

I'm also a Fuji X user and I did not have any issue connecting my Mirrorless Camera with Windows 10 at all in fact it's just plug and play. Since you are using a new laptop, I believe we just need to make sure it has all the latest driver (especially the USB
    driver) to enjoy it's maximum potential.

Thanks and please keep me posted Matt.

~ Lee

Lee L., Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and Fuji X-T3 camera - Similar Threads - Fuji camera

2. Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing: I'm a photographer and I currently shoot Nikon and Fuji. When I download the photos fromNikon the memory cards into my computer the open flawlessly, however when I do the same with RAF files Fujifilm the only it shows is a generic icon and does not show a thumbnail preview...
  3. Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing: I'm a photographer and I currently shoot Nikon and Fuji. When I download the photos fromNikon the memory cards into my computer the open flawlessly, however when I do the same with RAF files Fujifilm the only it shows is a generic icon and does not show a thumbnail preview...
  4. Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer: Hi,Prior to the latest Windows 10 update. My Toshiba Laptop and Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer were talking to each other via the cable from a USB port on the laptop.After the latest Windows 10 update.They are talking only on items I have created on the laptop. I can NO...
  6. Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer: Hi,Prior to the latest Windows 10 update. My Toshiba Laptop and Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer were talking to each other via the cable from a USB port on the laptop.After the latest Windows 10 update.They are talking only on items I have created on the laptop. I can NO...
  7. Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How can I convert a Fuji Camera SD card to a PC usable SD card?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I convert a Fuji Camera SD card to a PC usable SD card?: My Fuji digital camera has formatted it's SD card for it's own use. I can read the pictures in my Windows 10 PC, but I cannot reformat the card so I can use it for other things. Every attempt to reformat the SD card returns the error message about the card being "wright...
  9. Fuji camera with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fuji camera with Windows 10: I haven't used my Fuji JX520 camera for some time. When I try to load the original Fine PixCD I find it will work only up to and including Windows 7. I use 10. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you....
  10. windows is not recognizing my fuji finepix camera device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows is not recognizing my fuji finepix camera device: Windows is not recognizing my Fuji Finepix camera device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-not-recognizing-my-fuji-finepix-camera/d77d3528-2d01-4fe9-9431-9c77f4350341

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows driver fuji x-t3