Windows 10: windows 10 and games

Discus and support windows 10 and games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i recently downgraded to windoze 10 from 7 and since then any game i have installed with the the exception of minecraft bedrock edition has run for 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by trodengore, Feb 3, 2020.

1. windows 10 and games

i recently downgraded to windoze 10 from 7 and since then any game i have installed with the the exception of minecraft bedrock edition has run for 2 days then failed to run after. first of these games was phoenix point which was a Jolly Rodger edition while i wait for the epic games exclusivity to run it's course after 2 days the game then failed to load any saves and cause major instability in windoze causing all kinds of stuff to crash, then i removed every trace of it and windoze functioned... well normal for 10, then i brought generation zero through steam and it ran for 2 days and now i can't even get to the menu and it causes programs to stop responding if i attempt it to many times.

i have virus scanned the system with 3 different 3rd party virus programs, uninstalled and reinstalled the games, updated the graphics drivers and more, short of reinstalling windoze, which i really don't want to do with the amount of software i will have to reinstall and the hassle of disabling the wondoze spyware again.

any advice or should i just upgrade back to 7

:)

trodengore, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 3, 2020
  4. windows 10 and games

Angela Pun, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 and games

1. windows 10 and games - Similar Threads - games

2. Trying to get a refund on a game with a starter kit.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to get a refund on a game with a starter kit.: I purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition with the started pack, but it won't let me download it. I looked up online on how to and I found that I needed to update my computer, but when it starts restarting, it won't post for like an hour straight and then turn on. I kept...
  3. Game UpdatesMinecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game UpdatesMinecraft: Hi! I recently bought MinecraftVersion: Windows 10 from the windows store and everything was working fine but I'm having trouble updating because its stuck on update 1.14.30 and when I go to the game on windows store and hit the three dots and says there is no available...
  4. Issue with launching game.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with launching game.: So i installed a game from steam named Mordhau. And this popped up on my screen. I tried downloading it but it said i already had it on my computer. Please help! [ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw isn't syncing saved game data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw isn't syncing saved game data: This has happened to me twice now. I've had to uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw and lost all the puzzles I've done for the last couple years. My XBox accountname shows up in the top corner, but it's clearly not actually saving the data when I finish a puzzle or download a...
  6. Windows 10 shutting down while gaming, works fine on previous windows versions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 shutting down while gaming, works fine on previous windows versions: As the title says roughly an hour into a game windows 10 will shutdown without warning, it goes into the shutting down screen. I have checked my temps, psu and other hardware everything appears normal. When i revert to my old windows 8.1 drive there are 0 issues. I have tried...
  7. Im getting dll warnings on boot up and my pc is crashing after playing games for long...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im getting dll warnings on boot up and my pc is crashing after playing games for long...: It's been a while since i dabbled in these things. How can i best uninstall and reinstall windows. submitted by /u/Murrack_Carn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqreg1/im_getting_dll_warnings_on_boot_up_and_my_pc_is/
  8. FPS drops suddenly in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops suddenly in games: Since nearly 2 months I've been experiencing issues while gaming. While playing CSGO at 48 fpscapped there tho the framerate sometimes drops from 48 to 5-6 ingame for nearly 2 to 3 minutes thus making th game unplayable during that time. It happens every 10 to 15 minutes...
  9. Asphalt 8 Airborne: the game does not detect internet connections

Asphalt 8 Airborne: the game does not detect internet connections: Hi everyone! Since the installation on my PC with Windows 10, the game appears to be disconnected from the network despite the fact that I am connected instead via the mobile data of my phone in hotspot mode. Therefore, due to this problem, I am unable to access the SHOP,...
  10. Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself.

Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself.: Unable to purchase from store in Hidden City, nor am I able to download any other games from the store on my PC. I have WIN 10, my store account is under Google and I pay with Paypal, or I would if I could order anything. I guess Microsoft store doesn't care how much money...