Windows 10: Windows 10 and Gaming FPS still not fixed when will it be fixed Microsoft

Discus and support Windows 10 and Gaming FPS still not fixed when will it be fixed Microsoft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok, I asked this once before and got not answers that even came close to a solution. Now here is the scenario, when gaming on a High end System, on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrew Scott, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 and Gaming FPS still not fixed when will it be fixed Microsoft

Ok, I asked this once before and got not answers that even came close to a solution.

Now here is the scenario, when gaming on a High end System, on that is extremely capable of playing 4K resolution at 60fps, the games don't run at 60 fps. Instead that FPS is jumping around from 15fps to 40fps and is laggy. Now I hear people say, update this update that, but everything is fully updated, yet it still persists.

Now here is the kicker, if I record the Game with the Game DVR, the FPS is a steady 60fps.

Games I have played that have this issue

Rise of the Tom Raider.

Super Lucky Tales

Division

Destiny

Shadow of War

CrackDown 3

Sea of Thieves

Vampyr

Watch Dogs

Subnautica

The Crew

Assasins Creeed Black Falg

Assassins Creed Unity

Dead Rising 4

State of Decay 2

Farcry 5

Hello Neighbour

Sunset Overdrive

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

To name a few...

I am getting sick of wasting Hard Drive space to record these games so I can play at 60fps at 4K, if I don't record the games, the FPS is so crap it is not funny.

:)

Andrew Scott, Sep 8, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

This should be enough to get the conspiracy theorists suggesting that Microsoft is intentionally crippling multi-monitor support in fullscreen mode since games sold on the Microsoft Store all work in the pseudo-fullscreen mode...

Or it could just be an idiotic bug that will be fixed in time.

qubit, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Insane FPS drops looking for a fix.

Hey Guys, ever since I came back from a 30 day vacation about 10 days ago, i've been having insane fps drops whenever I play ANY game.

First off this isn't a windows 10 problem as i've had this problem before I upgraded from windows 7. the symptoms are very specific, I usually play League Of legends on the highest settings and I get stable 60+ fps. About 10 minutes into 1 league of legends
    game, I get sluggish game play with 20-30 fps, turning down the video settings barely helps, I still get 30-50 fps on the LOWEST settings. However something that I don't understand is every time I restart my computer it fixes the problem, but like I said only
    for ten minutes after I start any game.

Computer Specs

• AMD FX(tm)-6100: Six Core Processor 3.30 GHz
    • Installed Memory (RAM): 8.00 GB
    • System Type: 64-bit operating System, x64-based processor
    • Graphics Card: GeForce GT 430
    (Any Information that is missing or needed, just ask)

Solutions I've tried/Information to problems you might think i'm having

• My Graphics card is updated (I use GeForce Experience there should be no problem here)
    • I've Unparked all my CPUS/Cores
    • I constantly monitor computer temperature (as i've had overheating problems before but that's all fixed now) and my computer is
    • not overheating, CPU and graphics retain 140 F/60 C degrees at ALL times
    • I've run multiple COMPLETE virus scans using (Panda and Norton Antivirus)
    • I've used Ccleaner to clear any junk files

(I will continue to update this list as I try community solutions) Windows 10 and Gaming FPS still not fixed when will it be fixed Microsoft :)
    It's really hard to play games with the current state my computer is in right now, ask me any other information and I will try to answer as soon as possible. Thank you.

Infernodan10, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 and Gaming FPS still not fixed when will it be fixed Microsoft

My games run with horrible fps after upgrading to Windows 10

I own a gaming computer that has never ran into fps problems in the past due to its hardware. Yesterday all of my games played perfectly fine without any form of fps problems. When I updated to windows 10 today I was very excited and after configuring
    all my settings I went to play one of my games to find that they now run at a fps so low that I cannot even play my games now! None of my steam games work now. Any suggestions on a fix?

NathanLangston, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 and Gaming FPS still not fixed when will it be fixed Microsoft

1. Windows 10 and Gaming FPS still not fixed when will it be fixed Microsoft - Similar Threads - Gaming FPS still

2. When will Microsoft fix 0x80070643 in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft fix 0x80070643 in Windows 10?: I . like many other Windows 10 owners have been waiting for a fix for 0x80070643, caused by the January 2024 monthly update. It's been 2 update cycles and nothing from Microsoft yet. This can't be that complicated....
  3. When will Microsoft fix 0x80070643 in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Microsoft fix 0x80070643 in Windows 10?: I . like many other Windows 10 owners have been waiting for a fix for 0x80070643, caused by the January 2024 monthly update. It's been 2 update cycles and nothing from Microsoft yet. This can't be that complicated....
  4. When will Microsoft fix 0x80070643 in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Games permanently dropped fps, fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games permanently dropped fps, fix?: HiSo Ive hit rock bottom with my laptop I really love my lappy as its my firstTo summarize the long story, Im a casual gamer and my games suddenly dropped from 100-200 fps depending on the games to 30-60. I usually just play genshin impact, dragon age inquisition, monster...
  6. Games permanently dropped fps, fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games permanently dropped fps, fix?: HiSo Ive hit rock bottom with my laptop I really love my lappy as its my firstTo summarize the long story, Im a casual gamer and my games suddenly dropped from 100-200 fps depending on the games to 30-60. I usually just play genshin impact, dragon age inquisition, monster...
  7. Warzone FPS Fixes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Warzone FPS Fixes: Alright, so I've got a GTX 1060 3GB with an i5 7400. this other guy has the same exact as me and he gets constant 60fps on normal settings (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTUFGWlYwyU&t) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x21oberobxg) but I play on the lowest settings possible...
  8. Fix for FPS drops suddenly for all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix for FPS drops suddenly for all games: I first used to play gta5 and far cry 4 perfectly and other games too, but recently FPS has dropped down to 14-20 frames. So I inquired about Hardware damages at service centers but there was no issue, the technician told me that it was due to the OS. So please help me. My...
  9. Fix Game FPS drops in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Game FPS drops in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Microsoft has pushed hard for Gaming on Windows 10 PCs. Every update has got something for gamers, but it’s not without hiccups and issues around gaming. One of the major problems reported by users is Game Stuttering with FPS drops for [...] This post Fix Game...
  10. Fix Game Stuttering with FPS drops in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Game Stuttering with FPS drops in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Microsoft has pushed hard for Gaming on Windows 10 PCs. Every update has got something for gamers, but it’s not without hiccups and issues around gaming. One of the major problems reported by users is Game Stuttering with FPS drops for [...] This post Fix Game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fps drops every game