Windows 10: Windows 10 and Google Chrome help

Discus and support Windows 10 and Google Chrome help in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can someone tell me how to have Google Chrome open Maximized in Windows 10 (PRO)? I have the shortcut set to Maximized an no luck, this is becoming... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by therh, Mar 12, 2016.

1. therh Win User

Windows 10 and Google Chrome help

Can someone tell me how to have Google Chrome open Maximized in Windows 10 (PRO)? I have the shortcut set to Maximized an no luck, this is becoming extremely frustrating.

Thanks,
    RH

:)

therh, Mar 12, 2016

2. Google Chrome + Windows 10 Update.

I have the same problem with all Google since updating to windows 10. Google Chrome will not open nor any program that opens with Google Chrome. Help!

BonnieAllen1, Mar 12, 2016
  3. Google Music Manager

Groove has its own separate volume controller, could that be it?

Google Chrome should work just perfectly fine on Windows 10, so if you have a problem with it be sure you ask Google for help here: Google Chrome Help Forum

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 12, 2016
  4. pbcopter Win User

I just set Chrome to maximum before closing and it opens maximized the next time I open it.

pbcopter, Mar 12, 2016
  5. therh Win User
    Not sure why, but that did work.

Thanks,
    RH

therh, Mar 13, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    The reason is : Window remembers the size it was last opened/closed.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and Google Chrome help - Similar Threads - Google Chrome help

2. Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.: I have tried every solution that I can possibly find but I have not been able to update Chrome for a couple of years now and now other apps have become incompatible with the version that I have."An error occurred while checking for updates: Update check failed to start error...
  3. Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.: I have tried every solution that I can possibly find but I have not been able to update Chrome for a couple of years now and now other apps have become incompatible with the version that I have."An error occurred while checking for updates: Update check failed to start error...
  4. Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. google chrome with windows 10?

google chrome with windows 10?: can i use google chrome with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-with-windows-10/727657f9-a7cf-477d-9780-0bb9e54b23a2
  6. Google Chrome Windows 10

Google Chrome Windows 10: I would like to know how to activate autofill on my pc with Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-windows-10/ba8bd517-6942-44c5-9e03-02c1f89f1108
  7. Google Chrome for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome for Windows 10: I'm trying to install Google Chrome and I'm getting error code 57. Why does this happen? Why can not I install Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-for-windows-10/1cb632d3-a0d0-4f3c-8fe2-420b64714462
  8. WINDOWS 10 Google Chrome

WINDOWS 10 Google Chrome: I need help to access google chrome in WINDOWS 10; The link on my bar will not respond nor does my icon when I double click it. Does anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-google-chrome/51c6ebb2-54e5-4c17-a0c2-e61d84ef19fd
  9. Google chrome help

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome help: Hi I have the newest version of Google chrome I keep getting unable to access the network this only happens when using Google chrome. What could be causing this? How can I fix this? Thank you. I have Windows 10 home 64 bit it's not a upgrade it was pre-loaded on my hp...
  10. Google Chrome help

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome help: Hi After updating to the new version 45.02454.85m Google chrome. some of the web site that to go on to I can no longer get the images to load up. Is anyone besides me having this problem? Is there s fixes? Thank you 20668