Windows 10: Windows 10 and Hotmail no longer connect after latest upgrade on one pc

Discus and support Windows 10 and Hotmail no longer connect after latest upgrade on one pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This week, 3rd April 2019, my old pc upgraded the Windows 10 software and it seems to have disconnected the Hotmail links in the Windows emailer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by G.G. Irving, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 and Hotmail no longer connect after latest upgrade on one pc

This week, 3rd April 2019, my old pc upgraded the Windows 10 software and it seems to have disconnected the Hotmail links in the Windows emailer programme. I can see my other, non Hotmail accounts, okay, if slow, but all has totally vanished in the Hotmail account. I am fine on my other computer but I use the old one for back-up. Can yo

u help?

:)

G.G. Irving, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 and Hotmail no longer connect after latest upgrade on one pc

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 and Hotmail no longer connect after latest upgrade on one pc

1. Windows 10 and Hotmail no longer connect after latest upgrade on one pc - Similar Threads - Hotmail longer connect

2. One drive no longer connects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive no longer connects: One drive no longer connects https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-no-longer-connects/96276d02-bdd8-4cca-bb12-e05c5b72a924
  3. One drive no longer connects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive no longer connects: One drive no longer connects https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-no-longer-connects/96276d02-bdd8-4cca-bb12-e05c5b72a924
  4. after latest MS 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after latest MS 10 upgrade: Excel files with a password can't be opened. Noticed with an old one so I created a new one, secured with a password, it behaved just like the old passworded one. Excel files without password are no problem?...
  5. after latest MS 10 upgrade

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    after latest MS 10 upgrade: Excel files with a password can't be opened. Noticed with an old one so I created a new one, secured with a password, it behaved just like the old passworded one. Excel files without password are no problem?...
  6. Windows 10 - After recent update, Xbox One controller no longer connects.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - After recent update, Xbox One controller no longer connects.: Hi. As the title says I have a wireless Xbox One controller that no longer connects with my PC. I believe this was after a recent update a few weeks ago. There are 4 Windows 10 machines in my house, and I CAN get the controller to connect to all of them EXCEPT my gaming...
  7. Xbox One Controller Paired to Windows 10 no longer connects after plugging it in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Paired to Windows 10 no longer connects after plugging it in.: I have an Xbox One Wireless controller that I've paired via bluetooth to Windows 10. It's annoying to have to stop a game because the battery dies, so I plug it in via USB and then charge it on my charging stand overnight. When I notice the battery is getting low, I'll plug...
  8. Hotmail upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotmail upgrade: I do not want to upgrade my hotmail to premium. However since they posted on my hotmail that I could do that, they've placed an ad over top of my file area so I cannot see my files. How to I clear that ad? I do NOT want to upgrade to premium. Thank you Marilyn Miller 3...
  9. WiFi will no longer connect and stay connected after latest update (Windows 10, Dell...

WiFi will no longer connect and stay connected after latest update (Windows 10, Dell...: I was working on my computer Saturday night when all of a sudden I no longer had internet connection. I double-checked the router, and it was fine. But I rebooted it anyway. I checked my iPhone, my iPad, and my old Gateway (Windows 7) PC, and all of them were connected to...
  10. Internet connection drops sporadically after install of latest Windows 10 upgrade

Internet connection drops sporadically after install of latest Windows 10 upgrade: I allowed the upgrade of Windows 10 to proceed yesterday, and now the Internet connection drops right in the middle of working. Sometimes it stays up for awhile, sometimes it drops unexpectedly. How can I fix this? Thanks,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. up graded to windows 10 no hotmail