Windows 10: Windows 10 and HP PSC500 printer/scanner/copier

Discus and support Windows 10 and HP PSC500 printer/scanner/copier in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there any way to connect an HP PSC printer/scanner/copier to a computer with Windows 10? Do I need a Microsoft driver to make this work? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by charles_pe, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and HP PSC500 printer/scanner/copier

Is there any way to connect an HP PSC printer/scanner/copier to a computer with Windows 10? Do I need a Microsoft driver to make this work?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Charles

Pittsburgh

:)

charles_pe, Jan 3, 2020

2. The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) used with Windows 10.

The printer/ scanner/copier, HP deskjet3050 J610, I used with windows 7 was not compatible with Windows 10 until I downloaded an HP printer driver. At first the printer and scanner worked beautifully. I could choose either
    the printer or the scanner under the same icon. Today, to my surprise, the printer icon disappeared from my desktop. I downloaded the DJ3050-J610 driver and installed the device again. But the printer/scanner is not the same as before.

The scanner is not detected after clicking on the printer icon and opened it. The scanner can only be found after click to open HP All-in-One printer remote (Wondows 8, 8.1+ ) and choose the connection option ( USB001)"
    A new page will open,with 5 options: “Scan“, “Print Documents", "Print Photos", "HP Help &Support" and "Print Setting".

At this point, I can click on "scan" to activate the scanning function. The process is cumbersome. And it does not show a window for different choices.

My questions are: (1) how to make the scanner easily available like before, without going through all the steps? (2) Can I put the scanner icon on the desktop?

AsiaOnstage, Jan 3, 2020
  3. [WTB]   Good Printer/FAX/Scanner Any idea'a

I've had one listed in my "Other Stuff" thread forever for a good amount off retail. I own 2 of them personally and use them daily. Wired Ethernet, Wireless G, USB, printer/scanner/copier. Just isn't a fax.

DanishDevil, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 and HP PSC500 printer/scanner/copier

Looking for a new Printer

Well, after a recipe cook, and start of another one, my Epson Workforce 500 died.. *Cry :cry: Served me good for 2 years.

So, now looking for a new printer to buy come next pay

• Price: Under $200
    • Preference: All-in-One since I work from home when I'm off the clock. (has to have a fax)
      Scanner/copier/fax
    • Color Printer
    • Networking of any kind. Printer is close to router
    No brand is a preference. I do have a Corporate discount with both HP and CDW.

Thanks

Cold Storm, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and HP PSC500 printer/scanner/copier

1. Windows 10 and HP PSC500 printer/scanner/copier - Similar Threads - PSC500 printer scanner

2. HP Printer/scanner issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer/scanner issues: I have a basic HP 2700 All In One Printer/Scanner. Problem. getting it to print. It likes to give me the run around now and then....again it won't print. I've run the course with trouble shooting. uninstalled/reinstalled. It's stating its on metered/offline...thats new. It...
  3. HP Printer/scanner issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Printer/scanner issues: I have a basic HP 2700 All In One Printer/Scanner. Problem. getting it to print. It likes to give me the run around now and then....again it won't print. I've run the course with trouble shooting. uninstalled/reinstalled. It's stating its on metered/offline...thats new. It...
  4. HP Printer/scanner issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP OfficeJet 3830 printer/scanner/copier quit printing my photos in color from my Windows...

HP OfficeJet 3830 printer/scanner/copier quit printing my photos in color from my Windows...: All of a sudden something changed in October. My HP 3830 printer stopped printing things in color after one or more of the Windows 10 automatic updates. It now prints everything in Monochrome . When I go into the setting and try to change it to color, something in...
  6. Canon MG3520 muti printer, copier, scanner

Canon MG3520 muti printer, copier, scanner: Hello I am new to this but I need help I recently switched to windows 10 I down loaded windows scans app and it recognizes my scanner function and i can scan a document. But the problem is when I go to scan the next day I get a message to connect a scanner. How can it see...
  7. Canon MB2250 Printer/scanner/copier

Canon MB2250 Printer/scanner/copier: Hi Yesterday I went to scan a document and was presented with an error telling me that I did not have permission to access that file. I tried a few things and installed the Microsoft APP which worked and I managed to get the scan done. I decided to investigate the issue...
  8. The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) used with Windows 10.

The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) used with Windows 10.: The printer/ scanner/copier, HP deskjet3050 J610, I used with windows 7 was not compatible with Windows 10 until I downloaded an HP printer driver. At first the printer and scanner worked beautifully. I could choose either the printer or the scanner under the same icon....
  9. The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with Windows 7 was not compatible...

The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with Windows 7 was not compatible...: The printer (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with windows 7 was not compatible with Windows 10 until I downloaded an HP printer driver. At first the printer and scanner worked beautifully. I could choose to either the printer or the scanner in the same icon. To day, to my...
  10. HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600): Cannot save from my scanner to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-scanner-with-hp-printer-8600/0d9855eb-7b8f-4c82-856b-e1356bf7e71d