Windows 10: Windows 10 and Hyper-V

Discus and support Windows 10 and Hyper-V in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to install the preview as a virtual machine and everything went fine until after a reboot following the download and installation of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alkaufmann, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Windows 10 and Hyper-V

I tried to install the preview as a virtual machine and everything went fine until after a reboot following the download and installation of the updates. Both 8.1 & 10 locked up with a strange crackling noise through the speakers every few seconds. One good thing about a virtual machine, it is easy to remove. *Sad

Time to get out my old machine out of the closet and see what it does with Windows 10.

It installed quick on my 9 year old system, I am posting from it right now. The only problem I have encountered is an unknown device. I just need to boot up 8.1 and find out what that device is.

So far I like Windows 10 much better than I liked Windows 8 when if first came out.

:)

alkaufmann, Sep 30, 2014
  2. shadowynd Win User

Hyper-V on Windows Home Edition?

In my "Services (Local)", the following are listed:

Hyper-V Data Exchange Service

Hyper-V Guest Service Interface

Hyper-V Guest Shutdown Service

Hyper-V Heartbeat Service

Hyper-V Remote Desktop Virtualization Service

Hyper-V Time Synchronization Service

Hyper-V VM Session Service

Hyper-V Volume Shadow Copy Requestor

Since Hyper V isn't supposed to be on Windows 10 Home, I'm wondering what's going on and why it is in my Services. Are there any other services which would appear in Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise or Education that shouldn't appear in Windows 10 Home Services?

Thanks!

shadowynd, Sep 30, 2014
  3. Ajmalkm Win User
    Hyper v

Windows 10 Hyper V and Windows Server 2012r2 Hyper V Is there any difference between Hyper v?

Ajmalkm, Sep 30, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10 and Hyper-V

1. Windows 10 and Hyper-V - Similar Threads - Hyper

2. Hyper- V crash cause of not compatible Hardware ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper- V crash cause of not compatible Hardware ?: I wanted to Use hyper-V function on PC windows 11 PC.I belive the problem can be that i run it on not supported hardware. I run it on FX 8300.It works perfectly fine but when i insall the Hyper-v function and turned it on it bios i got Bluescreens.Can it be a diffrent reason...
  3. Hyper- V crash cause of not compatible Hardware ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper- V crash cause of not compatible Hardware ?: I wanted to Use hyper-V function on PC windows 11 PC.I belive the problem can be that i run it on not supported hardware. I run it on FX 8300.It works perfectly fine but when i insall the Hyper-v function and turned it on it bios i got Bluescreens.Can it be a diffrent reason...
  4. Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831: Hello Everyone,I tried to install Hyper-V on my physical installation Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition, but I can't, and I received this error message: 0x800f0831. I have opened CBS file for more details, and I saw that informations in the pictures....
  5. Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831

Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831: Hello Everyone,I tried to install Hyper-V on my physical installation Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition, but I can't, and I received this error message: 0x800f0831. I have opened CBS file for more details, and I saw that informations in the pictures....
  6. How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel: So, I'm trying to disable hyper v to run WSV3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-hyper-v-if-there-is-no-option-in/a39644cf-ed5d-422a-9a98-af0ed7de25fd
  7. How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel

How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel: So, I'm trying to disable hyper v to run WSV3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-hyper-v-if-there-is-no-option-in/a39644cf-ed5d-422a-9a98-af0ed7de25fd
  8. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  9. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  10. Why i cant able to open my hyper v virtual machine windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i cant able to open my hyper v virtual machine windows 10: please tell how to fix this issue i try most time and also i see this in youtube but i can't find solution please help meI have 4GB ram is it enough to run hyper v virtual machine in windows 10 please give Please help me to give the solution...
Tags: