Windows 10: Windows 10 and inability to print under Wordperfect 9

Discus and support Windows 10 and inability to print under Wordperfect 9 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All programs function as designed including other Corel software, except word perfect. I alternately use both Word and Wordperfect depending on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by donWel, Mar 8, 2019.

1. donWel Win User

Windows 10 and inability to print under Wordperfect 9

All programs function as designed including other Corel software, except word perfect. I alternately use both Word and Wordperfect depending on the specific project. Despite a concerted effort by Corel, the problem persists and, to date, has not been corrected. Apparently the issue has been isolated to an to an incomplatibility between the operating system and WP. I have incorporated suggestions advance in this and other forums but notin. HELP would be greatly appreciated.

:)

donWel, Mar 8, 2019

2. Unable to open wordperfect files

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall WordPerfect x7and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    WordPerfect x7:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for WordPerfect x7and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Unable to open wordperfect files

This advice is Okay for WordPerfect x7, but I currently use WordPerfect12 and would just like to verify whether these directions would ALSO APPLY. What does uninstalling do to hundreds of WordPerfect files that I have accumulated during a lifelong use of
    WordPerfect starting in a Commodore PC 10 computer.

I am 75 yrs old with a long use of computers, but a very limited knowledge of computer theory and without help the obstructions that Windows 10 have placed on my continued use may be too much to accept.

Alpha Numero Etc, Mar 8, 2019
  4. ErnaM Win User

Windows 10/wordperfect 8

Since updating to Windows 10, my WordPerfect 8 will only print landscape. All the settings in both the printer file and in WordPerfect are set for portrait but it comes out of the HP Officejet 4500 in landscape. All worked fine in Windows 7 and 8

What can I do to print from WordPerfect?

ErnaM, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and inability to print under Wordperfect 9 - Similar Threads - inability print under

2. Device under 9"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device under 9": I installed windows 11 home on a steam deck. When it's on my device everything is fine. When I use hdmi out it starts to display "windows needs to be activated" on my monitor. Is there a way to fix this? I read windows 11 does not need to be activated on the steam deck....
  3. Device under 9"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device under 9": I installed windows 11 home on a steam deck. When it's on my device everything is fine. When I use hdmi out it starts to display "windows needs to be activated" on my monitor. Is there a way to fix this? I read windows 11 does not need to be activated on the steam deck....
  4. Printing Problem with One Drive and WordPerfect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing Problem with One Drive and WordPerfect: I’m having a very troublesome, if not interesting, situation with WordPerfect. For several weeks I have not been able to print from WordPerfect. Each time I want to print I get an error message telling me “Can not run PrintServer200.exe” for WordPerfect 2020 or “Can not run...
  5. Printing Problem with One Drive and WordPerfect

Printing Problem with One Drive and WordPerfect: I’m having a very troublesome, if not interesting, situation with WordPerfect. For several weeks I have not been able to print from WordPerfect. Each time I want to print I get an error message telling me “Can not run PrintServer200.exe” for WordPerfect 2020 or “Can not run...
  6. Windows 10 / Wordperfect X4

Windows 10 / Wordperfect X4: Mods--I posted this question in another thread that was several years old. i got a notification to that effect and a suggestion to start an new thread. So... I am upgrading my computer hardware and am thinking about upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I resisted...
  7. Winows 10 / Wordperfect X4

Winows 10 / Wordperfect X4: Mods--I posted this question in another thread that was several years old. i got a notification to that effect and a suggestion to start an new thread. So... I am upgrading my computer hardware and am thinking about upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I resisted...
  8. WordPerfect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WordPerfect: What versions of WordPerfect does Windows 10 support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordperfect/0358fed0-ae2a-4453-930e-a7b4ec5babdb
  9. Printing documents from WordPerfect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing documents from WordPerfect: Prior to last update for Windows 10 I was able to print all documents from WordPerfect. Now when I hit the print button, WordPerfect completely disappears from the screen and the screen reverts back to the last screen. Thank you for your help....
  10. Compatability with WordPerfect

Compatability with WordPerfect: I can't get my WordPerfect program to work properly with Windows 10. I don't know how to fix that. 37879

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wordperfect 8 not working win 10 after last update

2. Envelopes print twice in WordPerfect 9 for Windows 10