Windows 10: Windows 10 and ISO file, drivers needed

Discus and support Windows 10 and ISO file, drivers needed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 a while ago when they kept emailing me and telling me to upgrade from Windows 7, and it's been working fine until I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by s.l1, Oct 18, 2018.

1. s.l1 Win User

Windows 10 and ISO file, drivers needed

I upgraded to Windows 10 a while ago when they kept emailing me and telling me to upgrade from Windows 7, and it's been working fine until I tried to install a game to play. I contacted Microsoft and they had me download Windows 10 ISO. Now they tell me I need driver upgrades, because my computer wasn't made to use Windows 10 (even though I've not had a problem with it). I tried calling HP with no response (hour on phone, they came on and said to call them back later) HELP! please. my system is HP P6754y

:)

2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and ISO file, drivers needed - Similar Threads - ISO file drivers

2. I need a windows 10 ISO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need a windows 10 ISO: Hello, I would like a Windows 10 Home ISO for ,e. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-windows-10-iso/699a2052-ed5d-43ee-acab-d770b23862c8
  3. Need to slipstream all the updates into the windows 10 1903 ISO File.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to slipstream all the updates into the windows 10 1903 ISO File.: Hello, I have a lot of updates for windows 10 1903 and want to put all the updates into the windows 10 1903 ISO file, can someone tell how I do this ?. Thanks Matthew...
  4. I need latest windows 10 ISO file

I need latest windows 10 ISO file: Can I get latest windows 10 ISO file? I can't download from Media creation tool because my laptop is very slow and can't even reach to desktop. I can only access boot menu if i'm lucky :/. So i'm creating bootable USB from mobile phone recently i came to know that it can...
  5. ISO File for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ISO File for Windows 10: I downloaded the ISO file for Windows 10 upgrade/installation on my external hard drive. After completion of download, all the data on my hard drive disappeared and it only shows the ISO file/folder...
  6. Window 10 ISO file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window 10 ISO file: How do you create an Windows 10 ISO file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-iso-file/0c283c34-5954-4992-bfcb-13f42ef430c8"
  7. Windows 10 ISO File

Windows 10 ISO File: When trying to download the Windows 10 media file to my USB, I get an error code: 0x80070424-0x90017 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-iso-file/22c08db3-50bf-4645-b272-0faaf3eb865c
  8. Windows 10 iso file

Windows 10 iso file: I have just purchased Windows 10 Home edition(iso file) to go with Parallels Desktop 13. If I ever decide to go with BootCamp, just how can I use my iso file?...
  9. windows 10 ISO file

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 ISO file: Hi, I'm currently using Samsung laptop and I upgraded my OS from windows 7 to windows 10. It was working fine till january but couple of week ago I ran sfc /scannow command and it showed me this command: windows found some corrupted file but was unable to fix. details are...
  10. Need an iso for windows 10

Need an iso for windows 10: I am in desperate need of an iso for windows 10. The link to the download I cannot use as it has to be a bootable iso. As my laptop has fizzeled and I cannot get into anything other than bios. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 17243