Windows 10: Windows 10 and it's installer don't start

Discus and support Windows 10 and it's installer don't start in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi ! I have an asus laptop (X756UA-TY006T) that is running windows 10. The problem is that the computer starts, shows the asus logo and then it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SimonLoir, Jul 14, 2018.

1. SimonLoir Win User

Windows 10 and it's installer don't start

Hi !

I have an asus laptop (X756UA-TY006T) that is running windows 10. The problem is that the computer starts, shows the asus logo and then it's written "preparing automatic repair" (don't know if it's really written that because I translated it from french) after that, the screen stays black and nothing happens.

I've then created an installation media. At first, it wasn't recognized but I disabled secure boot and enabled CSM. The installation media was recognized and the windows logo was shown but after that, once again, a black screen and nothing else… I created a DVD and the same issue occurred.

I've tried to boot with ubuntu and everything was fine so I don't think this issue is hardware related : I was able to access the hard drive data without any problem.

Thanks for your answers Windows 10 and it's installer don't start :)

:)

SimonLoir, Jul 14, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 14, 2018
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows 10 and it's installer don't start [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and it's installer don't start - Similar Threads - installer don't start

2. windows don't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows don't start: Hi,on a Lenovo Think Centre M710safter a simple restarting, win10 don't start , probably after a windows upgrade The only thin i can do is "automatic restart" in a blue screen., but after a diagnostic screen , i'm still standing from the beginningI'm waiting for an...
  3. Enable Secure boot Windows 10 don't start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enable Secure boot Windows 10 don't start: Hi,I need to enable bitlocker on a computer that is already installed and the BIOS settings during the install was Secure Boot disable and Startup mode Legacy. When enabling Secure Boot it force the computer to use UEFI Only but windows don't boot with that setting. I only...
  4. Applications in Windows 10 don't start anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications in Windows 10 don't start anymore: A few days ago I ran into the problem, that certain applications stopped working. Most of them are old games like GTA V, Mount & Blade, Spore, Minecraft and more... I tried to reinstall Direct X 12, Direct X 9, all Microsoft Visual C++, all .NET Framework, all Games, etc.....
  5. Applications in Windows 10 don't start anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Applications in Windows 10 don't start anymore: A few days ago I ran into the problem, that certain applications stopped working. Most of them are old games like GTA V, Mount & Blade, Spore, Minecraft and more... I tried to reinstall Direct X 12, Direct X 9, all Microsoft Visual C++, all .NET Framework, all Games, etc.....
  6. RCA W101SA23T1 don't start after i tried to install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RCA W101SA23T1 don't start after i tried to install Windows 10: I tried to install and particioned the disk and now don’t start... help please, my father is driving me crazy cause it was his pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rca-w101sa23t1-dont-start-after-i-tried-to-install/3d9419be-5a71-46f5-84f9-18652a1f212b
  7. Windows 10 installation does not start, spinning dots don't spin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 installation does not start, spinning dots don't spin: Hello, I am trying to install a new WIndows 10 copy on a new machine I built from scratch. Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X, 9600K and Samsung 970 Evo Plus M2 drive. I created a USB installation media with the Microsoft tool, which works on other computers, but on the new build it...
  8. Windows 10 clean install on computer with HDMI monitor only. At start the monitor don't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 clean install on computer with HDMI monitor only. At start the monitor don't...: Hello, Happy New Year! I've bought an ASUS I7, nVidia 1070, 32G, 512G SDD computer without OS. I also bought a (genuine) Windows 10 Pro CD, for OEM install on this computer. And an LG monitor, WITH ONLY HDMI connections (2xHDMI) When starting the PC I have no signal on the...
  9. All Windows 10 Apps Don't Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Windows 10 Apps Don't Start: So I'm sure everyone has run into this problem, here's what I've done: PowerShell Admin >> I've done everything here. didn't work. (including all manual re-installations by acquiring rights to edit my WindowsApp folder on C:/ProgramFiles) Create New User >> Tried this,...
  10. Windows 10 START and SEARCH buttons don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 START and SEARCH buttons don't work: For some reason both my main Windows button and Search buttons don't work. Other buttons on the Task Bar work as usual. Right click on either button gives a white-on-black context menu. Anyone have a suggestion, please? 64872