Windows 10: Windows 10 and kaspersky

Discus and support Windows 10 and kaspersky in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows 10 frozen on login screen including safe mode. This after restart to finish Kaspersky anti virus software. Stuck and locked out... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Nmcd7, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Nmcd7 Win User

Windows 10 and kaspersky

Windows 10 frozen on login screen including safe mode. This after restart to finish Kaspersky anti virus software. Stuck and locked out

:)

Nmcd7, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 and kaspersky

Jsssssssss, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and kaspersky

1. Windows 10 and kaspersky - Similar Threads - kaspersky

2. Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...: When running Kaspersky total security antivirus software some issues appear in the Windows Explorer ,Selecting in the side menu such as trying to open folder properties from the side menu....
  3. Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...: When running Kaspersky total security antivirus software some issues appear in the Windows Explorer ,Selecting in the side menu such as trying to open folder properties from the side menu....
  4. why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?: I'm using windows 11 laptop, My kaspersky showing registry issue. I've already scanned using DISM tools But issue is still showing* when i click fix, it disapears and appear after PC is restarted!...
  5. why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?

why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?: I'm using windows 11 laptop, My kaspersky showing registry issue. I've already scanned using DISM tools But issue is still showing* when i click fix, it disapears and appear after PC is restarted!...
  6. Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe: Split from this thread. Hi, I have had the same issue.The below is what my antivirus is showing KasperskyEvent: Visit to a website was prevented User type: Initiator Application name: rundll32.exe Application path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 Component: Safe Browsing Result...
  7. Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe

Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe: Split from this thread. Hi, I have had the same issue.The below is what my antivirus is showing KasperskyEvent: Visit to a website was prevented User type: Initiator Application name: rundll32.exe Application path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 Component: Safe Browsing Result...
  8. I have Windows 7 after when I downloaded Kaspersky antivirus it detected Miner and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 7 after when I downloaded Kaspersky antivirus it detected Miner and then...: I was very scared of what to do, I looked on the Internet for all possible solutions I was very scared of what to do, I looked on the Internet for all possible solutions from the phone, there is no access to prelonies...
  9. I have Windows 7 after when I downloaded Kaspersky antivirus it detected Miner and then...

I have Windows 7 after when I downloaded Kaspersky antivirus it detected Miner and then...: I was very scared of what to do, I looked on the Internet for all possible solutions I was very scared of what to do, I looked on the Internet for all possible solutions from the phone, there is no access to prelonies...
  10. Pendrives shown as applications .exe and opening through kaspersky even though it is not...

Pendrives shown as applications .exe and opening through kaspersky even though it is not...: I have a new DELL Latitude laptop with genuine Microsoft Windows installed, 256Gb SSD, 16GB RAMRecently, when I open a pendrive, it opens a folder with an application named as the pendrive for e.g. HP22w.exe. When i access this pendrive, it closes the window and reopens it...