Windows 10: WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

Discus and support WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently switched from Windows 7 to windows 10. On Win 7 I used Logitech Setpoint with my Logitech M560 mouse to customize buttons and it worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Miroslav Brebric, Dec 4, 2022.

1. WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

I recently switched from Windows 7 to windows 10. On Win 7 I used Logitech Setpoint with my Logitech M560 mouse to customize buttons and it worked perfectly. Now, on Windows 10 same mouse, same Setpoint and scroll after a 10 minutes of use becomes unresponsive and very slow.

:)

Miroslav Brebric, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Kbird Win User

Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

Thanks for the Heads Up on Setpoint....

might I suggest a new pinned thread for the Options Software too ( updated Aug 20th) since all Newer Logitech Products use it.
    Eg Mx2, M510 and most other products with a Unifying receiver including Keyboards etc

Logitech Options - Logitech Support

• Software Version: 6.92.275
    • Post Date: Aug 20, 2018
    • File Size: 149 MB

Kbird, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Logitech setpoint won't install on Windows 10

*Original Title: logitech setpoint wont installon wi 10

logitech setpoint wont install on win 10

mrechols18, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

Brink, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

1. WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint - Similar Threads - Logitech Setpoint

2. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....: I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I installed a fresh Win10 thinking it was 11, but I'm getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?I have been told several steps...
  3. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....: I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I installed a fresh Win10 thinking it was 11, but I'm getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?I have been told several steps...
  4. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. install logitech setpoint on Dell optiplex 3060 windows 10 SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install logitech setpoint on Dell optiplex 3060 windows 10 SSD: It seems I have windows update issues with the SSD is this another SSD issue or something else. In the event window it says everything installed but it didn't migrate and when I click on the tab that says setpoint the whole window disappears. My old computer was a HP windows...
  6. install logitech setpoint on Dell optiplex 3060 windows 10 SSD

install logitech setpoint on Dell optiplex 3060 windows 10 SSD: It seems I have windows update issues with the SSD is this another SSD issue or something else. In the event window it says everything installed but it didn't migrate and when I click on the tab that says setpoint the whole window disappears. My old computer was a HP windows...
  7. install logitech setpoint on Dell optiplex 3060 windows 10 SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint: I have tried to no avail to install Logitech Setpoint to be able to customize my K350 Wireless Keyboard. Every time I download and click the package I get the blue spinning circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing happens or opens. I've tried several solutions such as...
  9. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint: I have tried to no avail to install Logitech Setpoint to be able to customize my K350 Wireless Keyboard. Every time I download and click the package I get the blue spinning circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing happens or opens. I've tried several solutions such as...
  10. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint