Windows 10: Windows 10 and logitech USB for keyboard and mouse. Logitech 700series.

Discus and support Windows 10 and logitech USB for keyboard and mouse. Logitech 700series. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since W10 has been installed I have had numerous disconnects during use. I have done the following: 1-New batteries in all devices 2-Reloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by keith1365, Nov 10, 2020.

1. keith1365 Win User

Windows 10 and logitech USB for keyboard and mouse. Logitech 700series.

Since W10 has been installed I have had numerous disconnects during use. I have done the following:

1-New batteries in all devices

2-Reloaded software

3-Removed and changed USB's

4-Gone to Device Manager and uninstall all related USB controllers

5- The system has been rebooted each time.

The system works for a bit and then I lose my keyboard and mouse functions again. This has happened numerous times.

:)

keith1365, Nov 10, 2020
  2. RamzayI Win User

Issues with the Logitech MK735 Performance keyboard and mouse under Windows 10

I have the Logitech MK735 Performance keyboard and mouse (K350 keyboard and M510 mouse). They worked fine, but then at some point the keyboard began stuttering (missing keystrokes or repeating keystrokes multiple time) and mouse would "fall asleep" and
    require extensive motions to respond.

I tried many measures suggested in similar situations in other posts. Nothing really worked.

In my devices list I have noticed that besides Logitech Unifying Receiver, Logitech HID-compliant Unifying Mouse and Logitech Wireless Keyboard K350 there is another device listed: "USB Keyboard-Mouse_V1.7". When I remove the device, my keyboard and mouse
    return to normal operation. Yet, at some point Windows add the removed device back. Just the presence of the device does not necessarily creates problems. For the most part with "USB Keyboard-Mouse_V1.7" installed my keyboard and mouse operate fine. However,
    when they start misbehaving, removing "USB Keyboard-Mouse_V1.7" fixes the problem.

I do not really know if "USB Keyboard-Mouse_V1.7" indeed interferes with Logitech drivers or if the fact that a device has been removed somehow temporarily fixes some other underlying problem. But what I know is that whenever I am having issues "USB Keyboard-Mouse_V1.7"
    is installed. I have never observed keyboard or mouse misbehavior when "USB Keyboard-Mouse_V1.7" is not installed.

Now, I have a question: how to prevent "USB Keyboard-Mouse_V1.7" from self-installation?

RamzayI, Nov 10, 2020
  3. USB Logitech Keyboard not working

First, my original Keyboard has issues with the ESC key randomly activating itself so I bought a basic USB Logitech Keyboard K120.

It took 10+ minutes for my computer to finally recognize the Logitech.

Now four days later, my Logitech K120 just stopped working. Rebooting the computer I get "Keyboard Error".

No drivers are listed as being needed, and I just need a functional keyboard. Any ideas? Searches only come up with Wireless/3D keyboard issues...I thought a simple USB keyboard would be the most reliable.

IsaacSchneider, Nov 10, 2020
  4. toddmo Win User

Logitech wireless keyboard / mouse hangs

Problems

• Intermittent nature
    • The mouse will often hang (won't move)
    • The keyboard will often not type
    • Sometimes, the keys get saved up and come out later all at once, and sometimes they never come out
    • The mouse seems to have difficulty traveling to the top left of the screen.

Equipment

• Dell Precision M3800 Laptop
    • Windows 10 Professional operating system
    • Logitech wireless keyboard (K270)
    • Logitech wireless mouse (M185). They came in the same box / use the same dongle.
    • "Plugable USB 3.0" docking station that runs the DisplayLink software. It has two monitors attached to it, one by DVI and the other by HDMI. It's plugged into the laptop by USB.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken

• Wired keyboard and wired mouse work great.
    • When wireless was plugged in, it was in a USB port on the laptop itself, not the docking station
    • I rerouted the monitors to plug directly into the laptop (take this docking station out of the equation). So far the wireless keyboard/mouse are not malfunctioning. This seems to indicate that the docking station is a necessary component to reproduce the problem). But I have to give it 1-2 days to make sure because the problem is intermittent.

Question

What would be a good first choice for a fix I can try that won't hurt anything (update a driver...where?)?

toddmo, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and logitech USB for keyboard and mouse. Logitech 700series. - Similar Threads - logitech USB keyboard

2. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  3. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  4. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: Why does my logitech mouse tried multiple different mice keep randomly jumping across the screen, always to the right side? Sometimes it jumps so often, I can not type. It happens when I'm on the internet, and also when I'm not. I'm using a dell AIO touch screen, with...
  5. Logitech Mouse Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech Mouse Windows 10: I have an Hp Windows 10 I have a Logitech mouse, currently when I'm using my mouse the cursor disappears I don't see it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-windows-10/e4b3389a-b81a-4b44-b057-58bd5a933eee
  6. logitech mouse in windows 10

logitech mouse in windows 10: just change windows from 7 to 10. my mouse does not move to the default button anymore like it use to be. I have tried the setting but no effect! Miko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-in-windows-10/6238bb0a-13ef-4e07-a034-a12f11898cb9
  7. Keyboard/Mouse Logitech K720

Keyboard/Mouse Logitech K720: Windows updated on 15/9/19 on restart the keyboard was highlited as having a problem the mouse still worked fine, I tried uninstalling and attached a Microsoft keyboard/mouse, same problem, uninstalled and used an old usb mouse and keyboard, still problematical with same...
  8. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying....
  9. USB Logitech Keyboard not working

USB Logitech Keyboard not working: First, my original Keyboard has issues with the ESC key randomly activating itself so I bought a basic USB Logitech Keyboard K120. It took 10+ minutes for my computer to finally recognize the Logitech. Now four days later, my Logitech K120 just stopped working. Rebooting...
  10. Logitech mouse

Logitech mouse: I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls 37261