Windows 10: windows 10 and microsoft mahjong icon anomaly

Discus and support windows 10 and microsoft mahjong icon anomaly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can someone please explain the red-circle-1 on the Microsoft Mahjong icon in the taskbar below? It occurs on both of my Win 10 machines but only with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Opinicus34973, Sep 18, 2015.

1. windows 10 and microsoft mahjong icon anomaly

Can someone please explain the red-circle-1 on the Microsoft Mahjong icon in the taskbar below? It occurs on both of my Win 10 machines but only with this game. I don't recall it occurring under Win 8.

windows 10 and microsoft mahjong icon anomaly [​IMG]

--
    Bob

:)

Opinicus34973, Sep 18, 2015

2. microsoft mahjong

Hi Neil,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you have issues with Microsoft mahjong from previous two days.

Have you made any changes to the Microsoft mahjong prior to the issue?

You may try to update the Microsoft mahjong through Windows store if you have any updates for Microsoft mahjong. I suggest you to revert the settings in the Microsoft mahjong if you have made any changes. If you are not able to find the settings,
    you may try to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft mahjong from Windows store.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 18, 2015
  3. AmyMcG Win User
    How can i reinstall mahjong titans

The Microsoft link suggestion is not for the original Mahjong Titans, correct? Anyone figure out how to get their original Mahjong Titans working on Windows 10 yet?

AmyMcG, Sep 18, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

windows 10 and microsoft mahjong icon anomaly

@ Opinicus34973:

Probably a notification of some sort, or maybe a friend request?
    Click on all options and settings to try to find out.

Edwin, Sep 18, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 and microsoft mahjong icon anomaly

1. windows 10 and microsoft mahjong icon anomaly - Similar Threads - microsoft mahjong icon

2. Microsoft PIN - anomaly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft PIN - anomaly: Hello, I have a puzzle that worries me. I opened my computer today, and I couldn't sign in with my PIN. I fixed to problem at this website with my password, but how was the PIN changed? Has my account been hacked? And there are no options to contact Microsoft through this...
  3. Microsoft PIN - anomaly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft PIN - anomaly: Hello, I have a puzzle that worries me. I opened my computer today, and I couldn't sign in with my PIN. I fixed to problem at this website with my password, but how was the PIN changed? Has my account been hacked? And there are no options to contact Microsoft through this...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Went to play tonight and the game would not open. Kept saying I wasn't logged in or whatnot. I have had similar incidents in recent weeks with Solitaire Collection, Sudoku and Taptiles. I've had to uninstall and reinstall them to get them working again. I tried this same...
  5. Microsoft mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mahjong: Could we please have harder games - eg have at least one each of different leves of difficulty each day. Far to many easy leves each day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/b1adde25-2158-42fe-9129-b65adec068e3
  6. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: anybody having problems with Microsoft Mahjong and the Microsoft store ? got a 0x803f8001 error code on my desktop pc when trying to play the game yesterday. deleted the game and was going to reinstall it but nothing happens when i go to the store to install the game. click...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I uninstalled and now I can't get it to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/1f3b1624-06c2-40bc-87bd-c7de2997a206
  8. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I purchased the Premium subscription for Mahjong last July. All of a sudden, I'm getting ads and being asked if I want to upgrade. How do I get Premium status back on the app?...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Error Code 109_101_101? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-mahjong/752457fd-fe90-46bd-a341-79d9766d022f
  10. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Dear Microsoft-Community, I have a problem with Microsoft Mahjong. I wanna uninstall it, but my notebook install it against and against. I uninstall it 7 times, but it install it against. So what can I do, to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mahjong icon

2. How do I get a mahjongg icon

3. how to fix mahjong icon