Windows 10: windows 10 and microsoft modern mouse

Discus and support windows 10 and microsoft modern mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my bluetooth modern mouse stops working until I reboot, is there any solution? I have changed to the last driver, but no help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by geraldmuroff, Mar 13, 2019.

1. windows 10 and microsoft modern mouse

my bluetooth modern mouse stops working until I reboot, is there any solution? I have changed to the last driver, but no help

:)

geraldmuroff, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

windows 10 and microsoft modern mouse

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 and microsoft modern mouse

1. windows 10 and microsoft modern mouse - Similar Threads - microsoft modern mouse

2. Modern Mobile mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Mobile mouse not working: The blue light from the modern mobile mouse stopped working. it's connects fine, the buttoms and wheel work all perfectly, but it can't seem to move https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-mobile-mouse-not-working/a0ac1f5c-1504-4d7b-a4f5-39e6a5fd6b1d
  3. Modern Mobile mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Mobile mouse not working: The blue light from the modern mobile mouse stopped working. it's connects fine, the buttoms and wheel work all perfectly, but it can't seem to move https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-mobile-mouse-not-working/a0ac1f5c-1504-4d7b-a4f5-39e6a5fd6b1d
  4. Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse send my windows to blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse send my windows to blue screen: Hi.Whenever I leave my mouse idle for a while then touch it back, my Windows goes directly to blue screen with: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREHere's what I have tried:- Made sure I have latest versions for Windows, Bluetooth radio driver & Mouse driver Mouse driver is released...
  5. Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse send my windows to blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse send my windows to blue screen: Hi.Whenever I leave my mouse idle for a while then touch it back, my Windows goes directly to blue screen with: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREHere's what I have tried:- Made sure I have latest versions for Windows, Bluetooth radio driver & Mouse driver Mouse driver is released...
  6. Modernizing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Modernizing Windows 10: [ATTACH] Hey everyone, I'm looking to make my desktop a little more modern and was wondering if there's an app that can make folders open similar to the way the downloads folder opens on macOS. I have a lot of apps on my desktop and would love to have them in separate...
  7. Microsoft Modern Mouse Bluetooth Scroll Wheel not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Modern Mouse Bluetooth Scroll Wheel not working.: the scroll wheel on my Microsoft Modern Mouse Bluetooth stopped working. I have done all troubleshooting steps: system updates, installed Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Center, disconnected mouse and reconnected. Nothing has worked yet. Haven't yet tried it on a different PC....
  8. Faulty Microsoft Modern Mouse

Faulty Microsoft Modern Mouse: Hey all, I have a Microsoft "Modern Mouse" that's double click has become faulty. Trying to get thru to the Warranty Claim department is near impossible - you're transferred around, on hold forever, or hung up on! The item is under warranty - any suggestions how you...
  9. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center + microsoft modern keyboard with FP ID.

Microsoft mouse and keyboard center + microsoft modern keyboard with FP ID.: I bought a Microsoft precision mouse and Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint id, to use with several devices(smart switch), but the keyboard is not supported in Microsoft mouse and keyboard center. Im confused, how is the top keyboard 130$ not supported this? Maybe I'm...
  10. Microsoft Introduces New Arc Mouse and Modern Mouse and Keyboard

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Introduces New Arc Mouse and Modern Mouse and Keyboard: Microsoft has quietly introduced a new modern keyboard with fingerprint ID, arc mouse, and modern mouse. *Arrow Set up Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID YDpGtDzAw4I qOFWuMxQwBE 5eI0klTsqnA 86866

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is modern mouse in windows 10