Windows 10: Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In

Discus and support Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A pop up frequently appears saying that there is a problem with my Microsoft account and that I need to sign in again to fix it. If I do sign in, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexanderDI, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In

A pop up frequently appears saying that there is a problem with my Microsoft account and that I need to sign in again to fix it. If I do sign in, the problem "is resolved", but then the pop up appears again 5-10 minutes later. Usually I just ignore the pop up, since it doesn't appear again until I restart the computer.

The bigger issue, however, is with microsoft office. The same issue happens when I use word or powerpoint. A little popup appears saying there is an issue with my microsoft account, asking me to sign in, but the popup appears again right away after I sign in. I could probably just ignore it if it didn't have trouble saving my documents when in this state. Sooo many times it appears to have saved my stuff when it actually doesn't which is very very very frustrating. I've lost soooo many document because of this.

How can I fix it?

:)

AlexanderDI, Aug 20, 2019

2. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Aug 20, 2019
  3. //mAr Win User
    Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Kaapstad Win User

Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In :D

Kaapstad, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In

1. Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Keep

2. Join Windows Insider make Office 365 keep asking me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Join Windows Insider make Office 365 keep asking me sign in: I joined the Windows Insider Program. And After that I got nightmare about office 365 login.Every Office 365 App asks me to sign in with my company account. Office 365 "Enter Password" Dialog -> "Stay signed in to all your apps":OK -> Approve sign in request -> Something Went...
  3. Join Windows Insider make Office 365 keep asking me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Join Windows Insider make Office 365 keep asking me sign in: I joined the Windows Insider Program. And After that I got nightmare about office 365 login.Every Office 365 App asks me to sign in with my company account. Office 365 "Enter Password" Dialog -> "Stay signed in to all your apps":OK -> Approve sign in request -> Something Went...
  4. Windows 10 asks me for a password to sign in/

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 asks me for a password to sign in/: This is quite straight forward, but I'm annoyed with my computer. I never set it up to require a password to sign in, only a PIN. And I have Users must enter a username and password to use this PC. but it shouldn't be asking me for a password at all, only my PIN....
  5. Windows 10 asks me for a password to sign in/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 asks me for a password to sign in/: This is quite straight forward, but I'm annoyed with my computer. I never set it up to require a password to sign in, only a PIN. And I have Users must enter a username and password to use this PC. but it shouldn't be asking me for a password at all, only my PIN....
  6. windows 10 keeps asking me to sign in with my microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows 10 keeps asking me to sign in with my microsoft account: I newly installed Windows 10 Home on my granddaughter's computer. I couldn't find a way to enable a "local account" during the setup screens so I hit the skip I'll do it later button. About every 3 days now when she wakes the computer the setup screen for signing into your...
  7. microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in: after i signed in, i get a notification saying i need to sign because of safety check due to security, i sign in and everythings fine, but asks me a good few times to do it, is this glitch?...
  8. win 10 keeps asking me to sign in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 keeps asking me to sign in: My windows 10 is causing me problems when I switch on after the MB is loaded it asks me to sign in every time, sometimes it just sets its self up as a temp account.... when I shut down I loose all setting and have to reset everything from font to screen size Rob...
  9. Office 365 apps keep asking for sign in

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 apps keep asking for sign in: I have registered Word, Excel 365 & Co to my Microsoft account. Since a few weeks, these apps show me signed out when I restart my PC. When I sign in using my Microsoft account UserID, I get logged in without being asked for a password. This happens on all my PCs. When I go...
  10. Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In: Hi, I have problems with Windows 10 (Build 18351). All Microsoft apps - One Drive, Store, Outlook, Powerpoint etc. etc. keep asking me to sign into my Windows account whenever I open them, even though I am logged into my PC OK with the account. This has been going on for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft office apps keep asking for sign in

2. win10 keeps signing me out of accts that i want to keep open help

3. office keeps asking for sign in

4. keeps asking me to sign into microsoft office,
  5. home computer microsoft keep asking me to sign in using password