Windows 10: Windows 10 and Mikrotik Hap Lite = Unidentified Network

Discus and support Windows 10 and Mikrotik Hap Lite = Unidentified Network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using a Hap Lite for 2 years now until an windows update come and the wifi connections are great but the ethernet lan connection says Unedified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Uzieltd, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Uzieltd Win User

Windows 10 and Mikrotik Hap Lite = Unidentified Network

I am using a Hap Lite for 2 years now until an windows update come and the wifi connections are great but the ethernet lan connection says Unedified Network and once I use trouble shooter the fix is temporary saying default gateway is unavailable.

:)

Uzieltd, Jul 20, 2021
  2. FrKasqar Win User

Domain network ethernet not working but wifi does?

Hi FreeBooter, I already came across this article and followed the steps with no results, I came across other articles that suggested the same steps but still nothing has worked? Thanks for the reply.

FrKasqar, Jul 20, 2021
  3. 0ldog Win User
    Unidentified Network

I have just hooked two computers together using an Ethernet cable, the first running windows 7 and the second running windows 10. The windows 7 computer shows up as a home network, but the windows 10 is seen as a unidentified public network.
    I try and access the Win 10 comp. and it is denied. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks John

0ldog, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Windows 10 and Mikrotik Hap Lite = Unidentified Network

Ethernet connection suddenly not working, showing as 'Unidentified Network'

try This

To fix the issue of Unidentified Network in Windows 10/8/7, the following steps could be following in sequence:

1. Turn off the Airplane mode.
    2. Update the Network Card drivers.
    3. Disable the security software temporarily.
    4. Switch off the Fast Startup feature.
    5. Change your DNS servers.
    6. Run these commands.
    7. Diagnose the network.

Anthony'sHelping Hands, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 and Mikrotik Hap Lite = Unidentified Network

1. Windows 10 and Mikrotik Hap Lite = Unidentified Network - Similar Threads - Mikrotik Hap Lite

2. Network unidentified network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network unidentified network: I have my router connected to my modem and my windows 10 computer connected to my router to use internet. Everything works fine. Now, why is it when i connect my computer directly to the modem I get “unidentified network, no internet”. shouldn’t I be able to get internet...
  3. Windows 10, Unidentified network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Unidentified network: Unidentified network No Internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-unidentified-network/70ab6f01-0408-411e-ab1d-d1226196b758
  4. Windows 10, Unidentified network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Unidentified network: Unidentified network No Internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-unidentified-network/70ab6f01-0408-411e-ab1d-d1226196b758
  5. Windows 10, Unidentified network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Unidentified network

Unidentified network: Hi Team,We have done Clean boot OS installation from windows 7 to windows 10. After OS upgrade the ethernet connection shows "Unidentified network". I have tried below steps,1. Network reset2. Device driver remove and re-install3. Executed below commands in command prompt and...
  7. Unidentified network

Unidentified network: My Windows 10 computer keeps connecting to an unidentified network. How can I stop and prevent this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unidentified-network/7e04abcb-a803-429b-9103-e1168dc84db9
  8. Unidentified network

Unidentified network: If anyone could help me solve this problem it would be terrific! I've had this problem for the last 1 and a half weeks, I need an Ethernet connection to play video games, and when it doesn't work it can be quite frustrating. I've have tried all of the so called solutions on...
  9. unidentified network

unidentified network: I am doing a fresh install of windows 10, I install all the drivers from Dell support drivers & software 64bit. After install i get unidentified network, no internet. I connect via Ethernet. Then after a couple updates it finally connects me to my network and gives me...
  10. Unidentified network

Unidentified network: Hi, my network connection shows as Unidentified but with Internet access. See screenshot below: Also my connection drops frequently and have to reconnect it again. 4089

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to solv unidetified network microtick lan cable