Windows 10: Windows 10 and MS account issues

Discus and support Windows 10 and MS account issues in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am steadily learning all I can regarding Windows, programming languages, various software etc. at the community college. the one class I cannot find... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by EmilyHarrison-Andino, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 and MS account issues

I am steadily learning all I can regarding Windows, programming languages, various software etc. at the community college. the one class I cannot find (and is the most important I feel) is one explaining everything related to the operating system, Windows. I recently spent 3 days chasing my tail trying to figure out the difference between my Google account, my MS account and my Xbox profile. On my desktop each user is identified by their MS account. I am assuming this is a Windows 10 thing right? Having 3 different MS accounts associated with each other has caused 3 "user" profiles to be created on my desktop it seems, or I am confused. Am I on the right path as to how Windows 10 identifies each user account? I cannot seem to find info online because I am probably not posing my question correctly, hopefully someone will understand... what I mean at least, in the community.....

:)

EmilyHarrison-Andino, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 and MS account issues :(

Zakin, Sep 2, 2019
  3. FiiLeTe Win User
    Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, Sep 2, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 and MS account issues

95Viper, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 and MS account issues

1. Windows 10 and MS account issues - Similar Threads - account issues

2. IIS > Physical Path Identifier issue while adding a user account from ACTIVEDIRECTORY...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IIS > Physical Path Identifier issue while adding a user account from ACTIVEDIRECTORY...: Hello,I got some issues using IIS. I've done a password reinitialisation of my standard ACTIVEDIRECTORY account by using this tool : https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/ChangePassword.aspxI restarted my machine, the new password in working well i could log to my...
  3. IIS > Physical Path Identifier issue while adding a user account from ACTIVEDIRECTORY...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IIS > Physical Path Identifier issue while adding a user account from ACTIVEDIRECTORY...: Hello,I got some issues using IIS. I've done a password reinitialisation of my standard ACTIVEDIRECTORY account by using this tool : https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/ChangePassword.aspxI restarted my machine, the new password in working well i could log to my...
  4. IIS > Physical Path Identifier issue while adding a user account from ACTIVEDIRECTORY...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues: Recently, I converted my microsoft account profile user to a local account user, and windows elements such as the task bar and apps, mostly windows apps Settings, Microsoft store, etc take 20+ minutes to finish loading. I tried re-adding my Microsoft account, but it would...
  6. swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues

swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues: Recently, I converted my microsoft account profile user to a local account user, and windows elements such as the task bar and apps, mostly windows apps Settings, Microsoft store, etc take 20+ minutes to finish loading. I tried re-adding my Microsoft account, but it would...
  7. Log in issue with another business account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in issue with another business account: I have another email set up for my other job through my other job it’s a business account, and all the emails say they do not exist and when we try to go through the can’t log in it says our phone numbers are not recognized either. The owners email doesn’t work. And either do...
  8. Log in issue with another business account

Log in issue with another business account: I have another email set up for my other job through my other job it’s a business account, and all the emails say they do not exist and when we try to go through the can’t log in it says our phone numbers are not recognized either. The owners email doesn’t work. And either do...
  9. Log in issue with another business account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I am having an issue with identifying if my user account in settings is a local or a...

I am having an issue with identifying if my user account in settings is a local or a...: In settings it does not give me the option to sign in with a local or microsoft account. But, I have a slight memory of switching to a local account and now that i try to check it doesnt say anything at all. Please help me out.Thanks, Shakeeb...