Windows 10: Windows 10 and my bose speaker will not work since upgrade

Discus and support Windows 10 and my bose speaker will not work since upgrade in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get my bose speaker to work with windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhyllisWilliams89, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and my bose speaker will not work since upgrade

How do I get my bose speaker to work with windows 10?

:)

PhyllisWilliams89, Mar 28, 2020

2. Bose Companion 5 (Usb Speaker)

Need Bose Companion 5 (Usb Speaker) driver for window 10.

Please provide link for downloading as I am in trouble. My Bose speaker not working properly after upgrade to windows 10.

Need help?

Ghanshyam Saini, Mar 28, 2020
  3. newguy24 Win User
    newguy24, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Windows 10 and my bose speaker will not work since upgrade

Transfering Media Player Play Lists from 8.1 to 10 and Bose Speakers

I have playlists on Windows 8.1 Media Player that I stream to a Bose Sound Touch 30 wifi speaker. Two questions:

1. Will my play lists transfer to Windows 10 Media Player if I upgrade?

2. Will Windows 10 Media Player be compatible with Bose Sound Touch streaming?

Nora and DavidLange, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and my bose speaker will not work since upgrade

1. Windows 10 and my bose speaker will not work since upgrade - Similar Threads - bose speaker since

2. BOSE QuietComfort I not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSE QuietComfort I not working with Windows 10: I have the BOSE QuietComfort wireless noise-cancelling headphones - version I, not II. I was using them with a Windows 10 desktop without any problems for years until I updated OS recently. Now it won't stay paired, and when it is connected no audio will play through it. I've...
  3. BOSE QuietComfort I not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BOSE QuietComfort I not working with Windows 10: I have the BOSE QuietComfort wireless noise-cancelling headphones - version I, not II. I was using them with a Windows 10 desktop without any problems for years until I updated OS recently. Now it won't stay paired, and when it is connected no audio will play through it. I've...
  4. Bose Companion 2 Series II speakers stopped working - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose Companion 2 Series II speakers stopped working - Windows 10: My external speakers have just [Jan 2022] stopped working has there been a windows update that has made them incompatible?Has there been an update to the Realtek driver that makes my Bose incompatible?My PC is an ASUS all in one and the internal speakers work.I have checked...
  5. Bose Companion 2 Series II speakers stopped working - Windows 10

Bose Companion 2 Series II speakers stopped working - Windows 10: My external speakers have just [Jan 2022] stopped working has there been a windows update that has made them incompatible?Has there been an update to the Realtek driver that makes my Bose incompatible?My PC is an ASUS all in one and the internal speakers work.I have checked...
  6. Bose Companion 2 Series II speakers stopped working - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 1 Bose speaker not working after Realtek update

1 Bose speaker not working after Realtek update: I do not know how to do this. I tried to copy my system info but I don't know where to print it. There was an automatic update last night and this a.m. only one Bose speaker is playing. I have gone to troubleshoot and it says the system is working. Version 20H2 183704
  8. Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker

Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker: The Bose headphone connects to my IPhone and IPad, but not to my laptop. I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Think Pad. Device Manager shows these drivers: Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator Qualcomm Atheros AR3012...
  9. I have a Bose WIFI speaker

I have a Bose WIFI speaker: My Bose WIFI speaker has downloaded the necessary driver while connected to my computer, but I cannot find it on the network. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-bose-wifi-speaker/92eed7d8-53d0-43b1-aeff-9d870dce7d04
  10. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth speaker Bose not detected: Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection. Following latest windows update version: 10.0.17134 build 17134 With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker...