Windows 10: Windows 10 and no touch screen

Discus and support Windows 10 and no touch screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell SX2210T touch screen monitor that worked with my Dell computer and then with a replacement computer running Windows 8 & 8.1. Then along... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by justclox13, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Windows 10 and no touch screen

I have a Dell SX2210T touch screen monitor that worked with my Dell computer and then with a replacement computer running Windows 8 & 8.1. Then along came Windows 10 and my monitor has no touch capability. Even the monitor driver/s have disappeared. Device Manager lists no touchscreen device. I tried to get a driver from the Dell site, but this proved to be a no, no as I just went round in circles and never got a driver.

Does any one know how I can resolve this annoying problem? I don't have any software to reinstall from . OR... do I just forget touch screen ability?

Regards,
    Alistair

:)

justclox13, Nov 7, 2016

2. Will Windows 10 disable the touch screen mode or keep it?

* Original Title: Windows 10 Touch screen

Will Windows 10 disable the touch screen mode or keep it? I tried Windows 8.1 and the touch screen mode had removed. Will it be the same with Windows 10?

Elsy Reinhardt, Nov 7, 2016
  3. Touch screen is not working.

My touch screen is not working and I went to the device manager and went under human something and the touch screen thing was not their so I don't know how to fix this problem touch screen not working it did before

[ Original title: Touch screen ]

[ Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch ]

AshleyDillard, Nov 7, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 and no touch screen

1. Windows 10 and no touch screen - Similar Threads - touch screen

2. Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...: I have a touchscreen Beckhoff CP2918-0000 connected to a compact PC Beckhoff C6025-0000 running Windows 10 IIot I believe, or Pro.By default, the touchscreen acts as a touch device and touching input fields automatically opens the Windows on-screen keyboard. Lovely. However,...
  3. Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...: I have a touchscreen Beckhoff CP2918-0000 connected to a compact PC Beckhoff C6025-0000 running Windows 10 IIot I believe, or Pro.By default, the touchscreen acts as a touch device and touching input fields automatically opens the Windows on-screen keyboard. Lovely. However,...
  4. Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. full touch keyboard layout on Windows 10 touch screen machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    full touch keyboard layout on Windows 10 touch screen machine: Hi,I'm working with the virtual Keyboard TabTip.exe on Windows 10. After the installation of Windows 10 , the keyboard always appears always appears by default in full mode out of the box : Is there a way to change registry ?... the keyboard layout at startup to be displayed...
  6. full touch keyboard layout on Windows 10 touch screen machine

full touch keyboard layout on Windows 10 touch screen machine: Hi,I'm working with the virtual Keyboard TabTip.exe on Windows 10. After the installation of Windows 10 , the keyboard always appears always appears by default in full mode out of the box : Is there a way to change registry ?... the keyboard layout at startup to be displayed...
  7. full touch keyboard layout on Windows 10 touch screen machine

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. acer spin 3 touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer spin 3 touch screen: i have acer spin 3 laptop. the touch screen works totally fine using the stylus but doesn't totally work using fingers. i tried everything i've read here but none of it works. please help...
  9. acer spin 3 touch screen

acer spin 3 touch screen: i have acer spin 3 laptop. the touch screen works totally fine using the stylus but doesn't totally work using fingers. i tried everything i've read here but none of it works. please help...
  10. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it: I love my tablet but the touch screen or the wireless keyboard will not work. Did reset and all I did was mess up. If I could find a disk image it would really appreciate it....