Windows 10: Windows 10 and notebook 4k

Discus and support Windows 10 and notebook 4k in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased a notebook with Windows 10 and 4K monitors . The problem is that some app are not optimized for 4K and toolbars of some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Katheb, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Katheb Win User

Windows 10 and notebook 4k

Hi, I recently purchased a notebook with Windows 10 and 4K monitors . The problem is that some app are not optimized for 4K and toolbars of some programs appear to be "cut" on the bottom and then the characters in the windows do not read (written inside the window appear larger in the same window)*cry. How can I resolve the situation without scaling from 4k to full hd, since the problem is restricted to certain apps and not at all? Thanks!

:)

Katheb, Jul 1, 2016
  2. BernieJ1 Win User

After Windows 10 upgrade external monitor does not initialize.

After upgrading from Win 7 to Win10, my 4K monitor connected via display port no longer works. My notebook with lid closed was configured to send video to external screen at 4K resolution. Now, the signal goes to the external screen I hear a pop and the
    screen shows No signal to display port. The desktop appears on the notebook screen the pops and tries the external monitor...

Any idea how to resolve?

BernieJ1, Jul 1, 2016
  3. cardPresso software high dpi problem

I have just acquired an Asus notebook with a 4k screen display. My card printing software called cardPresso worked fine in Windows 10 on an older Toshiba laptop, and on the new machine it works but comes up in minuscule size for text and all screen elements.
    I have tried using the progam compatibility troubleshooter in Windows 10 but the options made available do not solve the problem.

Frank EllisZX, Jul 1, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 and notebook 4k

1. Windows 10 and notebook 4k - Similar Threads - notebook

2. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...: Because the monitor on the notebook is broken the idea is to use other monitor. Using the HDMI to connect the monitor worked before, but it doesn't work with graphic tablet "XP-PEN". I want to use keyboard to navigate through the Windows10 settings to change the monitor....
  3. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...: Because the monitor on the notebook is broken the idea is to use other monitor. Using the HDMI to connect the monitor worked before, but it doesn't work with graphic tablet "XP-PEN". I want to use keyboard to navigate through the Windows10 settings to change the monitor....
  4. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

7. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

8. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

10. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...