Windows 10: Windows 10 and notebook 4k

Discus and support Windows 10 and notebook 4k in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased a notebook with Windows 10 and 4K monitors . The problem is that some app are not optimized for 4K and toolbars of some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Katheb, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Katheb Win User

Windows 10 and notebook 4k

Hi, I recently purchased a notebook with Windows 10 and 4K monitors . The problem is that some app are not optimized for 4K and toolbars of some programs appear to be "cut" on the bottom and then the characters in the windows do not read (written inside the window appear larger in the same window)*cry. How can I resolve the situation without scaling from 4k to full hd, since the problem is restricted to certain apps and not at all? Thanks!

:)

Katheb, Jul 1, 2016
  2. BernieJ1 Win User

After Windows 10 upgrade external monitor does not initialize.

After upgrading from Win 7 to Win10, my 4K monitor connected via display port no longer works. My notebook with lid closed was configured to send video to external screen at 4K resolution. Now, the signal goes to the external screen I hear a pop and the
    screen shows No signal to display port. The desktop appears on the notebook screen the pops and tries the external monitor...

Any idea how to resolve?

BernieJ1, Jul 1, 2016
  3. cardPresso software high dpi problem

I have just acquired an Asus notebook with a 4k screen display. My card printing software called cardPresso worked fine in Windows 10 on an older Toshiba laptop, and on the new machine it works but comes up in minuscule size for text and all screen elements.
    I have tried using the progam compatibility troubleshooter in Windows 10 but the options made available do not solve the problem.

Frank EllisZX, Jul 1, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 and notebook 4k

1. Windows 10 and notebook 4k - Similar Threads - notebook

2. Clean installing Windows 10 professional on HP Pavilion g6 notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean installing Windows 10 professional on HP Pavilion g6 notebook: Dear Community Members, I have a HP Pavilion g6 notebook running windows 7 64 bit at home . I plan on doing a clean install on to the Windows 10 professional software version. I have checked the Windows 10 hardware/computer specification as listed by Microsoft:...
  3. Windows Powershell or Command Prompt always Popped up when i turned on My Notebook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Powershell or Command Prompt always Popped up when i turned on My Notebook: When i turned on My Notebook, there is some kind of Blank Powershell or maybe Command Prompt Popped up when i used turned on my Notebook. But it disappear after a few seconds. Same like my Browser, when i run my Browser, it disappeared and it showed up Again. Happened on...
  4. how to use a notebook as a second screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to use a notebook as a second screen?: I recently bought a PC and wanted to use a notebook as a second screen but I can't figure out how to do it. What does it take to do it? submitted by /u/Matias9991 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8q3u3/how_to_use_a_notebook_as_a_second_screen/
  5. KB4583263 Update for Battery Health Manager on HP Windows 10 notebooks

in Windows 10 News
    KB4583263 Update for Battery Health Manager on HP Windows 10 notebooks: Update to address configuration setting issue within HP Battery Health Manager on select HP business notebooks Applies to: Windows 10 version 1809 all editions, Windows 10 version 1903 all editions, Windows 10 version 1909 all editions, Windows 10 version 2004 all editions...
  6. No Bootable Image Found, Notebook will shutdown.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Bootable Image Found, Notebook will shutdown.: No Bootable Image Found, Notebook will shutdown. When I go to the BIOS to run a Hard Drive Check I get the message SMART Check Not Installed; Short DST Not Installed. Running Windows 10 on an HP EliteBook. Need Help...
  7. Nvidia Inc Released Geforce DCH & STANDARD Whql hotfix Driver v456.71 for notebooks gpu's &...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Inc Released Geforce DCH & STANDARD Whql hotfix Driver v456.71 for notebooks gpu's &...: On 01th October 2020, Nvidia company has released the new Geforce DCH & STANDARD whql hotfix driver v456.71 forWindows 10 64 bit only. In the month of September 2020, I successfully installed the latest DCH Beta WHQL driver v 460.15 via a normal method on windows 10 64bit...
  8. Nvidia Inc Released new Geforce DCH & STANDARD WHQL Driver v456.55 for Notebooks GPU'S &...

Nvidia Inc Released new Geforce DCH & STANDARD WHQL Driver v456.55 for Notebooks GPU'S &...: On 28th September 2020, Nvidia company has released the new Geforce DCH based & STANDARD based WHQL driver v456.55 for Windows 10 64 bit only. In the month of September 2020, I successfully installed the latest DCH Beta WHQL driver v 460.15 via a normal method on...
  9. Energy consumption drops after closing/opening lid on a notebook with both Nvidia and Intel...

Energy consumption drops after closing/opening lid on a notebook with both Nvidia and Intel...: My notebook Lenovo Z710 has an Intel i7-4800MQ and an Nvidia GT 745M, so it basically has two graphics adapters. It is running Windows 10, using the latest drivers I tried, however, older ones, too. During normal office work or browsing, the Nvidia hardware should not be...
  10. Windows switches to "disabled" Tablet mode when I carry my notebook to a different room

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows switches to "disabled" Tablet mode when I carry my notebook to a different room: I have an HP Spectre x360 2 in 1 convertible notebook with a 10th gen Core i7 processor running Windows 10 Home 64 bit v2004 build 19041.508. I have the Settings in Tablet modes set to Never Use when I sign in, and Don't Switch to Tablet mode when used as a tablet, which I...