Windows 10: Windows 10 and notebook 4k

Discus and support Windows 10 and notebook 4k in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased a notebook with Windows 10 and 4K monitors . The problem is that some app are not optimized for 4K and toolbars of some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Katheb, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Katheb Win User

Windows 10 and notebook 4k

Hi, I recently purchased a notebook with Windows 10 and 4K monitors . The problem is that some app are not optimized for 4K and toolbars of some programs appear to be "cut" on the bottom and then the characters in the windows do not read (written inside the window appear larger in the same window)*cry. How can I resolve the situation without scaling from 4k to full hd, since the problem is restricted to certain apps and not at all? Thanks!

:)

Katheb, Jul 1, 2016
  2. BernieJ1 Win User

After Windows 10 upgrade external monitor does not initialize.

After upgrading from Win 7 to Win10, my 4K monitor connected via display port no longer works. My notebook with lid closed was configured to send video to external screen at 4K resolution. Now, the signal goes to the external screen I hear a pop and the
    screen shows No signal to display port. The desktop appears on the notebook screen the pops and tries the external monitor...

Any idea how to resolve?

BernieJ1, Jul 1, 2016
  3. cardPresso software high dpi problem

I have just acquired an Asus notebook with a 4k screen display. My card printing software called cardPresso worked fine in Windows 10 on an older Toshiba laptop, and on the new machine it works but comes up in minuscule size for text and all screen elements.
    I have tried using the progam compatibility troubleshooter in Windows 10 but the options made available do not solve the problem.

Frank EllisZX, Jul 1, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 and notebook 4k

1. Windows 10 and notebook 4k - Similar Threads - notebook

2. how do i change my font color on notebook computer in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change my font color on notebook computer in windows 10: HP TouchSmart notebook - Windows 10 - 64 bit - version 1903 Fonts are white due to my vision impairment, I need a color I can use to be able to readfont & text on pages better...
  3. Windows 10 Home storage configuration on Notebook

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Home storage configuration on Notebook: Hi everyone I am and am a long-standing member of sevenforums. Like many other W7 users, I am now making the transition to W10, and have started with a new ASUS E203M notebook, 4GBram and 64GB storage, with the intention of using it primarily for web browsing and emails...
  4. Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey: I've been looking all over the place for an answer to this problem so I figured that I would try here as a last resort. Basically, my touchpad no longer works. When I plug in a USB mouse, my cursor is brought back. The driver for the touchpad is the latest version except it...
  5. how i can download bluetooth in window 10 in my hp notebook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how i can download bluetooth in window 10 in my hp notebook: how i can download bluetooth in window 10 in my hp notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-download-bluetooth-in-window-10-in-my-hp/75e48b35-f306-4aeb-8c41-59d6b1ab3120"
  6. Xiaomi Notebook Pro BSOD [CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Xiaomi Notebook Pro BSOD [CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED]: Hi I'm experiencing frequent BSOD on my Xiaomi Notebook Pro 15.6". The error messages I've got are quite a few, but most commonly, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Let's forget about the common troubleshooting methods because these are the things I've tried: Reinstalling a clean copy...
  7. Windows 10 Home storage configuration on Notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home storage configuration on Notebook: Hi everyone I am and am a long-standing member of sevenforums. Like many other W7 users, I am now making the transition to W10, and have started with a new ASUS E203M notebook, 4GBram and 64GB storage, with the intention of using it primarily for web browsing and emails...
  8. Windows 10 Update on 09/27/2019 deleted my oudio device on my Omen notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update on 09/27/2019 deleted my oudio device on my Omen notebook: Hi, I have an hp Omen 64 bit notebook with W10 OS. The latest Windows 10 Update deleted my audio device, Bang & Olufsen. Right now, no audio device can be found. What can I do to restore the sound settings? Thank you...
  9. My Windows 10 Copy Had Killed My Dell Notebook.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 Copy Had Killed My Dell Notebook.: [ATTACH]I Was Formatting My Flash Drives When Suddenly, My Memorable Photos And Music Had Got A Stop Error Saying That It Doesn't Exist, My Desktop Had Stopped Working, I Could Not Open The "Reset My PC" Page And Now I Have A Black Screen Of Death On My Dell Notebook! I Am...
  10. Black screen on HP Pavilion Notebook after BIOS Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen on HP Pavilion Notebook after BIOS Update: Hi All, I started facing this issue after I tried to update BIOS after HP Support Assistant's recommendation. Since morning I am getting a black screen after I switch my notebook on. I tried to perform a BIOS recovery by pressing Window + B and letting it do its thing....