Windows 10: Windows 10 and NT 4 Drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 and NT 4 Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had a very recent traumatic episode with my laptop which required a total rebuild. As it came with Windows 10 Pro already installed I had no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JJH687, Jan 17, 2019.

1. JJH687 Win User

Windows 10 and NT 4 Drivers

I have had a very recent traumatic episode with my laptop which required a total rebuild. As it came with Windows 10 Pro already installed I had no backup disk. I downloaded a a copy to a flash drive and am now back up and running. However, W10 no longer recognises my printer, a Canon MP280 series, which is reliable. Various websites suggest all sorts of remedies, none of which work. If I try to add a new printer W10 does not list MP280 as an option. Device manager recognises its existence and updating or reinstalling the driver just comes up up with the NT4 problem. This printer worked perfectly before my laptop crash so my conclusion is that this is another problem caused by Microsoft. Any ideas on resolving this would be appreciated.

John

:)

JJH687, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Alden Rey Win User

4.NT Drivers

Hi Tom,

We understand that you want to ensure if Windows 10 would block your 4.NT driver. Based on the previous versions of Windows, 4.NT drivers being blocked only by the old versions of Windows in which are Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. On the previous versions was resolved
    by a work around on the system. If however, that you may encounter that your driver would not work, We suggest to update the driver to deliver better functionality and improved performance.

For any queries, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jan 17, 2019
  3. 4.NT Drivers

I updated my computer to windows 10 . does it block 4.0 NT drivers?

TomLesterXH, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and NT 4 Drivers - Similar Threads - Drivers

2. Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart: Hello,Recently I've been having an issue where my PC ran into a problem and restarts automatically. The error it shows is "driver Power State Failure." I updated all my drivers, hoping that would resolve the issue but it still persists. Initially touchpad dysfunction and then...
  3. Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart: Hello,Recently I've been having an issue where I get a blue screen that says my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. The error it shows is "driver Power State Failure." I updated all my drivers, hoping that would resolve the issue but it still persists. I have a Dell...
  4. why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.: i tried to download and update my drivers and i keep getting and error for that says at the top "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library" and the body says Debug Assertion Failed! Program:Blah BlahLine95Expression:false...
  5. why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.

why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.: i tried to download and update my drivers and i keep getting and error for that says at the top "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library" and the body says Debug Assertion Failed! Program:Blah BlahLine95Expression:false...
  6. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  7. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  8. Where is the official website for Audio Drivers for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the official website for Audio Drivers for Windows 11?: I'm not sure why windows 11 is so confusing with audio drivers. I googled and I can't seem to find the official website for audio drivers windows 11. What gives? Why is it so complicated. Can you please give me the website where I can download the audio driver for Windows 11?...
  9. Where is the official website for Audio Drivers for Windows 11?

Where is the official website for Audio Drivers for Windows 11?: I'm not sure why windows 11 is so confusing with audio drivers. I googled and I can't seem to find the official website for audio drivers windows 11. What gives? Why is it so complicated. Can you please give me the website where I can download the audio driver for Windows 11?...
  10. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...