Windows 10: Windows 10 and Office 360 on PC. Blue arrows in corner of file icons in File Explorer

Discus and support Windows 10 and Office 360 on PC. Blue arrows in corner of file icons in File Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In the last couple of weeks all the files and folders in File Explorer have two blue arrows pointed at each other at 45 degrees in the top RH corner of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PhilShaw3, Apr 18, 2019.

1. PhilShaw3 Win User

Windows 10 and Office 360 on PC. Blue arrows in corner of file icons in File Explorer

In the last couple of weeks all the files and folders in File Explorer have two blue arrows pointed at each other at 45 degrees in the top RH corner of the icons, whether icons, tiles or list. Anyone know what these are and what they signify? Can I get rid of them?

:)

PhilShaw3, Apr 18, 2019

2. Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Autoruns or ShellExView should tell you which application is adding that Overlay.

Use the steps
    here

Ramesh Srinivasan, Apr 18, 2019
  3. geno368 Win User
    Some files listed in Windows Explorer are blue font

I seem to have run out of room on a Windows XP Pro system. I tried to defrag but don't have but 7% room available. I looked in Windows Explorer to try to find some huge files that might be corrupt and I see a few that are listed in blue. What does that mean? I have not compressed anything on purpose. Thanks

geno368, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 and Office 360 on PC. Blue arrows in corner of file icons in File Explorer

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and Office 360 on PC. Blue arrows in corner of file icons in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Office 360 Blue

2. Blue Arrows on Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Arrows on Files: I would like to ask what are these blue arrows? what does it mean and why do i have them on every different type of files i have? it's very annoying.. is there a way to remove it?...
  3. Blue Arrows on Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Arrows on Files: I would like to ask what are these blue arrows? what does it mean and why do i have them on every different type of files i have? it's very annoying.. is there a way to remove it?...
  4. Windows File Explorer file icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer file icons: My question is no about the size of the icons. It's about whether there is a possible choice for the icon to display a miniature of the graphic when it is a jpg, gif, or png file. Right now, it seems to be stuck on displaying an icon for the default application that will open...
  5. Blue arrow on icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue arrow on icons: Blue arrow on icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrow-on-icons/2daa638c-979f-4cd8-92bd-3b7f886028f5
  6. All my file icons now have blue arrows

All my file icons now have blue arrows: All of my file icons in file manager show blue arrows in bottom left corner but when I check the file properties the compress box is not ticked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-file-icons-now-have-blue-arrows/1fb11e78-b0d4-4f88-a9c2-b616d8bd2f91"
  7. How to remove arrow icons on file icons

How to remove arrow icons on file icons: Yesterday, these icons started to appear on my files. Does anyone know what they are and how to get rid of them? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-arrow-icons-on-file-icons/083a0ea5-3b3e-43e7-998b-f74239d0adfa"
  8. blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????

in Windows 10 Support
    blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????: Can someone please guess why every folder and file Ive created in the last two momths has blue arrows in the top right corner of their icons? How do I get rid of these? See below examples [img] [img] [img] thanks for your help 130085
  9. blue arrows on icons

blue arrows on icons: [ATTACH] how to remove his blue arrows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-icons/5b5fc570-dff5-4041-80c0-080ad5c65c4a
  10. Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon

Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon: I'm wondering what the blue arrows mean on my file icon. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-the-bottom-left-corner-of-file-icon/33a9c073-e1b9-448f-ab34-5fdc825e6c54

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2 bluee arrows on the bottom left corner of all icons

2. what is the blue curved up arrow in the lower left of icon

3. file explorer windows 10 arrows in corner of file

4. blue arrows in corner of files