Windows 10: Windows 10 and Office 365 Licensing

Discus and support Windows 10 and Office 365 Licensing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I volunteered (got roped into) restoring old computers that are being distributed to non-profit, charitable organizations in particular "mission... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanFlak, Dec 29, 2018.

1. DanFlak Win User

Windows 10 and Office 365 Licensing

I volunteered (got roped into) restoring old computers that are being distributed to non-profit, charitable organizations in particular "mission churches" in the U.S. These are churches that serve impoverished communities.

The computers are donated. I have installation sticks for 32- and 64- bit Windows 10 installation. I am a current 365 subscriber. So, I have the technical skills to do what I want to do.

If I understand correctly, if I load Windows 10 and configure the computer that the computer will be functional, but that the Windows 10 license is not registered. I do not have an issue with "ponying up" for the registration fee - I'll beg my pastor or pass the collection plate or dig into my own pocket Windows 10 and Office 365 Licensing :). The question here is: is there a discount for charitable organizations or potentially "bulk" licenses. I don't think I'll be doing more than a dozen of these, if that many.

As for Office 365. I would like to give these people "real" Office as opposed to Open Office or Office Libre. Again, I'll pay for the subscription. These computers will not be used for commercial purposes. Given this scenario, is it "legal" for me to share my licenses like I do with my own subscription and family members?

I'm already "tech support" for family and friends, so what's a few more "customers?"

:)

DanFlak, Dec 29, 2018

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 License will expire - after ceasing to use Office 365

Hi Matt,

This can a compatibility issue between your Windows 10 and Office 365. For us to help you with this concern, we'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check the reply of MVP Andre Da Costa on this

thread
    and perform the steps given to see if there will be any changes on your Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Windows 10 and Office 365 Licensing

Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 and Office 365 Licensing

1. Windows 10 and Office 365 Licensing - Similar Threads - Office 365 Licensing

2. Windows OS and office 365 licensing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows OS and office 365 licensing.: I want to buy licenses for Windows 10 OS and office 365 for one of my clients which is spread accross US and Asia region. If i buy this licenses in bulk from US and use this licenses in Asia pacific region , is it allowed ?...
  3. Windows OS and office 365 licensing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows OS and office 365 licensing.: I want to buy licenses for Windows 10 OS and office 365 for one of my clients which is spread accross US and Asia region. If i buy this licenses in bulk from US and use this licenses in Asia pacific region , is it allowed ?...
  4. Windows OS and office 365 licensing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 & Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 & Office 365: Hi Is Windows 10 installed with Office 365? I purchased the family version of 365 but do not see Windows 10 being part of it?? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-office-365/b34f23c3-d888-4b78-ad84-0d56a34a058b
  6. Windows account cant access Office 365 Family license

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows account cant access Office 365 Family license: My husband recently renewed his Office 365 and shared the license with me (as he had done previously). Since this renewal, i am unable to use the Office license if i log into windows under the same MS account as i use for Office 365. my MS account shows that the license...
  7. Windows 10 and Office 365 License discount for charitable organizations

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 and Office 365 License discount for charitable organizations: I volunteered (got roped into) restoring old computers that are being distributed to non-profit, charitable organizations in particular "mission churches" in the U.S. These are churches that serve impoverished communities. The computers are donated. I have installation...
  8. Windows 10 - and office 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - and office 365: The windows icon in the lower left corner of the screen quit functioning. I could only power off by using task master. the office home apps would not appear when rebooted. How to fix??...
  9. Windows 10 and Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Office 365: PC has just had the latest set of Windows updates automatically applied. Now I cannot do anything including resetting the PC. As soon as you select of click on an icon or button, the next screen pops up and instantly closes down again. Have tried to roll back the updates - no...
  10. Office 365 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 on Windows 10: Hi, I have Windows 8.1 Home. Since it doesn't have Word or Excel I decided to buy Office 365. Now my question is: If I decide to upgrade which version will I upgrade to? Will I need to re-download Office 365 for Windows 10? Thanks in advance. 11133

Users found this page by searching for:

1. licence office 365 for windows phone 10