Windows 10: Windows 10 and Office setup

Discus and support Windows 10 and Office setup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought a new pc for my fiance and when setting it up I used my Office subscription on her pc. I used my Microsoft credentials to log in and download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobBurkhard, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 and Office setup

I bought a new pc for my fiance and when setting it up I used my Office subscription on her pc. I used my Microsoft credentials to log in and download Office. Now it seems our two accounts are connected, she put a picture on Windows Hello and it shows up on my Surface. She has my bookmarks. She started using Minecraft and it starts with my Microsoft game username. How do I separate the two pc's?

:)

RobBurkhard, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/1/16960640/microsoft-office-2019-windows-10-support

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

Windows 10 and Office setup

Kari, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 and Office setup

1. Windows 10 and Office setup - Similar Threads - Office setup

2. High turnover office - I need a solution to create a new user with the exact same setup as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High turnover office - I need a solution to create a new user with the exact same setup as...: I work with a company that has a high turnover rate. I keep rebuilding these computers and installing all the software over and over again. Is there a way to do this so that I can just add a new user to the windows system and they have access to all of the pre-loaded software...
  3. High turnover office - I need a solution to create a new user with the exact same setup as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High turnover office - I need a solution to create a new user with the exact same setup as...: I work with a company that has a high turnover rate. I keep rebuilding these computers and installing all the software over and over again. Is there a way to do this so that I can just add a new user to the windows system and they have access to all of the pre-loaded software...
  4. Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get...: Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get flagged as not-Microsoft verified. Please don't tell me how to open the computer to non-Microsoft apps. I want to know why Microsoft Office is not recognized as a Microsoft verified app....
  5. Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get...

Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get...: Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get flagged as not-Microsoft verified. Please don't tell me how to open the computer to non-Microsoft apps. I want to know why Microsoft Office is not recognized as a Microsoft verified app....
  6. New PC and Office 365 cloud account. How do I setup the device with Windows 11 if I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC and Office 365 cloud account. How do I setup the device with Windows 11 if I don't...: Hello,I have a new HP PC. My school provides a free Office 365 cloud account that I want to use. However, I have not been able to get past the Windows 11 setup without a Microsoft account. How can I set up the device and then just use the Office 365 cloud account?Thanks...
  7. New PC and Office 365 cloud account. How do I setup the device with Windows 11 if I don't...

New PC and Office 365 cloud account. How do I setup the device with Windows 11 if I don't...: Hello,I have a new HP PC. My school provides a free Office 365 cloud account that I want to use. However, I have not been able to get past the Windows 11 setup without a Microsoft account. How can I set up the device and then just use the Office 365 cloud account?Thanks...
  8. I am trying to setup GCPW setup for my office PC's but we are getting Microsoft sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to setup GCPW setup for my office PC's but we are getting Microsoft sign in...: I am trying to setup GCPW setup for my office PC's but we are getting Microsoft sign in option in Account settings in that which we want to remove. Because we want all the employs to sign in with there Work Gmail account only and we want to give the least privileges to the...
  9. I am trying to setup GCPW setup for my office PC's but we are getting Microsoft sign in...

I am trying to setup GCPW setup for my office PC's but we are getting Microsoft sign in...: I am trying to setup GCPW setup for my office PC's but we are getting Microsoft sign in option in Account settings in that which we want to remove. Because we want all the employs to sign in with there Work Gmail account only and we want to give the least privileges to the...
  10. Office and home pc's appear to "sync" monitor setup - but should not

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office and home pc's appear to "sync" monitor setup - but should not: My pc at my office has two monitors. Both connected to the pc from the pc's internal video adapter. One is connected with HDMI; the other uses a DVI connection. My pc at home has 3 monitors. One connected to the pc using its internal video adapter; the other two connected...