Windows 10: Windows 10 and Onedrive

Discus and support Windows 10 and Onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and Office 365. In File Explorer I see the Onedrive folder and the PC folder. The PC folder shows a Documents and My Pictures folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Graham161, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Graham161 Win User

Windows 10 and Onedrive

I have windows 10 and Office 365. In File Explorer I see the Onedrive folder and the PC folder. The PC folder shows a Documents and My Pictures folder a files and images in these are showing in identical folders. When I open an image from the My Pictures in the This PC folder, it downloads from Onedrive. However if I open User under Local Disk 'C' and my name I see another Documents and Pictures folder which are empty. in an attempt to rename the My Pictures folder thinking it should reflect what is in the Users folder it will not rename. I am confused. Where should my files be stored? In the documents under This PC or in Documents in Users. Which Folders does the Onedrive sync from? Should all my document files and images be in the Documents and Pictures folders in Users. IF so will they sync to Onedrive from there.

Lost in Space

Graham

:)

Graham161, Nov 15, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 and Onedrive

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 and Onedrive

1. Windows 10 and Onedrive - Similar Threads - Onedrive

2. My documents folder links to OneDrive instead of the local one. The local one doesn't seem...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My documents folder links to OneDrive instead of the local one. The local one doesn't seem...: I've recently unlinked my microsoft account from my PC, but when I open my documents folder, the path is "C:/Users/My Username/my OneDrive folder/Documents" and I want to revert it, how can I do it?Obs: My account is unlinked from OneDrive on the PC....
  3. My documents folder links to OneDrive instead of the local one. The local one doesn't seem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My documents folder links to OneDrive instead of the local one. The local one doesn't seem...: I've recently unlinked my microsoft account from my PC, but when I open my documents folder, the path is "C:/Users/My Username/my OneDrive folder/Documents" and I want to revert it, how can I do it?Obs: My account is unlinked from OneDrive on the PC....
  4. My documents folder links to OneDrive instead of the local one. The local one doesn't seem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Kann mein Passwort bei OneDrive nicht eingeben, da das Feld zur Eingabe die Eingabe mit der...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kann mein Passwort bei OneDrive nicht eingeben, da das Feld zur Eingabe die Eingabe mit der...: Es ist mir nicht möglich mein Passwort bei OneDrive einzugeben. Ich kann zwar in das Feld klicken, aber es lässt sich darin nicht schreiben. Ich habe bereits den Fehlercode auf der Webseite von Microsoft eingegeben und die angegebenen Schritte durchgeführt, jedoch hilft dies...
  6. Kann mein Passwort bei OneDrive nicht eingeben, da das Feld zur Eingabe die Eingabe mit der...

Kann mein Passwort bei OneDrive nicht eingeben, da das Feld zur Eingabe die Eingabe mit der...: Es ist mir nicht möglich mein Passwort bei OneDrive einzugeben. Ich kann zwar in das Feld klicken, aber es lässt sich darin nicht schreiben. Ich habe bereits den Fehlercode auf der Webseite von Microsoft eingegeben und die angegebenen Schritte durchgeführt, jedoch hilft dies...
  7. Kann mein Passwort bei OneDrive nicht eingeben, da das Feld zur Eingabe die Eingabe mit der...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. documents in my onedrive and i want to move it to my pc and make it so everything i...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    documents in my onedrive and i want to move it to my pc and make it so everything i...: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-in-my-onedrive-and-i-want-to-move-it-to/89461a6b-aca2-4806-9e9d-b31345328e61
  9. documents in my onedrive and i want to move it to my pc and make it so everything i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    documents in my onedrive and i want to move it to my pc and make it so everything i...: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-in-my-onedrive-and-i-want-to-move-it-to/89461a6b-aca2-4806-9e9d-b31345328e61
  10. documents in my onedrive and i want to move it to my pc and make it so everything i...