Windows 10: Windows 10 and Outlook start very slow

Discus and support Windows 10 and Outlook start very slow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Everytime when I enter my Windows user and password turning on the laptop or unblocking the user and when I start Outlook, I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daniel Aderhold, May 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and Outlook start very slow

Dear Microsoft,

Everytime when I enter my Windows user and password turning on the laptop or unblocking the user and when I start Outlook, I have to wait a very long time.

But when I do this with Internet connection turned off, Windows and Outlook start in a few seconds.

Is there a way to have Wifi connection turned off when I start Windows, and then start Wifi manually?

Best regards,

Daniel

:)

Daniel Aderhold, May 29, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, May 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2020
  4. Windows 10 and Outlook start very slow

Windows 10 and Outlook

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience as you are unable to access Outlook after installing Windows 10.

Kindly let us know with the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• How have you installed Windows 10 (Upgraded/ Clean installation)?
    • Are you referring to Outlook Mail Client or Outlook.com website?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error notification?

Step 1: If you are referring to Outlook App, I suggest you to run Windows Store App troubleshooter and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
        • Click on View All on left side and select
          Windows Store Apps
        • Select "Advance" and click on "Run as Administrator".
        • Click "Next" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: If you are referring to Outlook.com account, I suggest you to access in different web browser and check.

Hope it helps. Kindly reply back to us with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and Outlook start very slow

1. Windows 10 and Outlook start very slow - Similar Threads - Outlook start very

2. Windows 10 *VERY* slow at starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 *VERY* slow at starting: Greetings experts. I would like to consider myself a seasoned Windows veteran - but I am experiencing an issue for which I cannot seem to resolve. My PC used to boot up under or around 30 seconds once POST took place. Now, for several months, it sits at the "spinning dots"...
  3. Windows 10 very slow start

Windows 10 very slow start: My Windows 10 install has recently become extremely slow to start. It takes 3-5 minutes to load, and spends that time sat on the windows logo with spinning animation not user login. I have tried turning off startup programs anyway, and turned off some third party services...
  4. Outlook Mail Very Slow

Outlook Mail Very Slow: A few weeks ago, I noticed my Outlook mail was VERY slow. When I bring up mail, the main screen comes up fairly soon. When I click on the Inbox, or any of the Folders, and then click on one the mail entries, I get a blank or partial screen for a long time. I have...
  5. Very slow start up

Very slow start up: I installed Microsoft Teams but couldn't get going with it so uninstalled it. Now, when I power up it takes 10 minutes with the CPU light permanently on and a message saying re-enter my login details. Clicking ok does nothing but CtrlAltDel eventually releases the screen...
  6. Very slow start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Very slow start up: I installed Microsoft Teams but couldn't get going with it so uninstalled it. Now, when I power up it takes 10 minutes with the CPU light permanently on and a message saying re-enter my login details. Clicking ok does nothing but CtrlAltDel eventually releases the screen...
  7. Programs start very slow

Programs start very slow: I have weird problem with my windows 10 computer and I don't know what to try anymore. I recently upgraded my system, I have RTX2080, i9-9900ks, m2.ssd, corsair 1000w psu, G.skill DDR4 32gb, so components are good. All worked like a dream about a month, but now my computer...
  8. A very slow start window 10

A very slow start window 10: Hello, The boot is long (more than 6 minutes) and the Windows reset did not correct the problem. I appreciate if someone could help me. With best wishes. Frank...
  9. Very slow start up

Very slow start up: Could some please check this and see if there is anything I can uncheck that will help speedup bootup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-start-up/127f2e9a-8e6f-4748-b93f-9e36a3ced0af
  10. InPage very slow start in windows 10

InPage very slow start in windows 10: I have fast system in windows 10 but InPage very slow start in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inpage-very-slow-start-in-windows-10/4f7269b6-929e-4c80-8805-2d5ff9edf61c