Windows 10: Windows 10 and peripherals

Discus and support Windows 10 and peripherals in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If I buy a new computer with windows 10 will my printers still work or will I need new printers?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bob The Car Man, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 and peripherals

If I buy a new computer with windows 10 will my printers still work or will I need new printers?

:)

Bob The Car Man, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Peripheral Compatibility

Any idea when the compatibility list for peripherals will be available after Windows 10 is released?

KeatsThackston, Jun 17, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 and peripherals

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 and peripherals

1. Windows 10 and peripherals - Similar Threads - peripherals

2. All Peripherals Momentarily Disconnect Due to BTHUSB Event ID 18 Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Peripherals Momentarily Disconnect Due to BTHUSB Event ID 18 Issue.: Hello everyone,I'm encountering a persistent issue with my PC where all peripherals briefly disconnect and then reconnect without any apparent trigger. This happens randomly, typically during video playback or gaming. The Event Viewer logs the following under the BTHUSB...
  3. All Peripherals Momentarily Disconnect Due to BTHUSB Event ID 18 Issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Peripherals Momentarily Disconnect Due to BTHUSB Event ID 18 Issue.: Hello everyone,I'm encountering a persistent issue with my PC where all peripherals briefly disconnect and then reconnect without any apparent trigger. This happens randomly, typically during video playback or gaming. The Event Viewer logs the following under the BTHUSB...
  4. All Peripherals Momentarily Disconnect Due to BTHUSB Event ID 18 Issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Dell Peripheral Manager not recognizing Dell Pro Webcam WB5023 after Windows Updates in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Peripheral Manager not recognizing Dell Pro Webcam WB5023 after Windows Updates in...: For some reason, Dell Peripheral Manager will not recognize my Dell Pro Webcam WB5023. The last time it was working properly with my device was earlier this year in January/February.I am on the latest version of Dell Peripheral Manager, 1.7.4 and am on a Asus ROG Zephyrus G14...
  6. Dell Peripheral Manager not recognizing Dell Pro Webcam WB5023 after Windows Updates in...

Dell Peripheral Manager not recognizing Dell Pro Webcam WB5023 after Windows Updates in...: For some reason, Dell Peripheral Manager will not recognize my Dell Pro Webcam WB5023. The last time it was working properly with my device was earlier this year in January/February.I am on the latest version of Dell Peripheral Manager, 1.7.4 and am on a Asus ROG Zephyrus G14...
  7. Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...: Previous answers I see posted confuse Windows Subsystem for Linux with Windows Subsystem for Android, I need Android. Other virtualization packages offer a way to attach and detach USB peripherals to virtual environments, I'm not seeing that.I found another answer that...
  8. Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...

Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...: Previous answers I see posted confuse Windows Subsystem for Linux with Windows Subsystem for Android, I need Android. Other virtualization packages offer a way to attach and detach USB peripherals to virtual environments, I'm not seeing that.I found another answer that...
  9. I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers: I'm trying to use a pc wireless gaming reciever for xbox 360 controlers, but it gets listed as an unknown device. To fix this I was going to update the driver to the xbox 360 peripherals software, but I'm afraid it's not present in my laptop and I don't know where to find...
  10. I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers

I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers: I'm trying to use a pc wireless gaming reciever for xbox 360 controlers, but it gets listed as an unknown device. To fix this I was going to update the driver to the xbox 360 peripherals software, but I'm afraid it's not present in my laptop and I don't know where to find...