Windows 10: Windows 10 and programs at the same time?

Discus and support Windows 10 and programs at the same time? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to replace my hard drive on my desk top. I backed up Windows 10 & did a recovery thumb drive. Do I need to do another back up file for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterBracilano, May 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 and programs at the same time?

I need to replace my hard drive on my desk top.

I backed up Windows 10 & did a recovery thumb drive.

Do I need to do another back up file for my programs?

I don't want to reload them again.

:)

PeterBracilano, May 18, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 18, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 18, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 and programs at the same time?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 and programs at the same time?

1. Windows 10 and programs at the same time? - Similar Threads - programs same

2. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  3. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  4. how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...

how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...: im trying to recover a file that was from an uninstalled program, i reinstalled the same program, and the file is gone, so how do i get it back?i tried to use the "restore older versions" button but it didnt show the file...
  5. how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...: im trying to recover a file that was from an uninstalled program, i reinstalled the same program, and the file is gone, so how do i get it back?i tried to use the "restore older versions" button but it didnt show the file...
  6. How can I get task scheduler to close a program the same as clicking on the red close...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I get task scheduler to close a program the same as clicking on the red close...: Taskkill is too brutal. The software I am using performs some functions when it is closed normally then it closes.Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-task-scheduler-to-close-a-program/349ce98e-2e83-4d87-bb0d-a896d9db9040
  7. How can I get task scheduler to close a program the same as clicking on the red close...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get task scheduler to close a program the same as clicking on the red close...: Taskkill is too brutal. The software I am using performs some functions when it is closed normally then it closes.Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-task-scheduler-to-close-a-program/349ce98e-2e83-4d87-bb0d-a896d9db9040
  8. How can I get task scheduler to close a program the same as clicking on the red close...

9. Computer BSOD on idle, crashing programs often at relevant at the same time, can you help...

Computer BSOD on idle, crashing programs often at relevant at the same time, can you help...: So over the last month my computer has been BSODing at idling or crashing any programs I have up at random times. I fear if something got fried up because last month my liquid cooler shut down randomly and nearly overheated my computer. I have gotten a new coolant but after...
  10. Computer BSOD on idle, crashing programs often at relevant at the same time, can you help...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD on idle, crashing programs often at relevant at the same time, can you help...: So over the last month my computer has been BSODing at idling or crashing any programs I have up at random times. I fear if something got fried up because last month my liquid cooler shut down randomly and nearly overheated my computer. I have gotten a new coolant but after...