Windows 10: Windows 10 and Server Setting Passwords

Discus and support Windows 10 and Server Setting Passwords in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since I updated Windows 10 on the latest `2004` update Outlook 2019, Logmein App and Zoom app keep losing the password and login details. So everytime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RiverYeti393168, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and Server Setting Passwords

Since I updated Windows 10 on the latest `2004` update Outlook 2019, Logmein App and Zoom app keep losing the password and login details. So everytime i go into outlook and i have re-entry the password. Even when you have done this, you go into the server setting and no passoword is there. It is all fine once you have re-enter it. But once shut down and re-start the next day is it blank again. Same with the Logmein App and Zoom.

:)

RiverYeti393168, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 and Server Setting Passwords

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and Server Setting Passwords

1. Windows 10 and Server Setting Passwords - Similar Threads - Server Setting Passwords

2. Server 2019 Standard - Domain Password Policy Settings Not applying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server 2019 Standard - Domain Password Policy Settings Not applying: I originally made modifications in Group Policy Management Editor and tried rebooting the PDC and doing a Gpupdate /force. Nothing works. This is a single domain controller environment. Additional steps I took:I have gone into Group Policy Management Editor>Domains>domain...
  3. Server 2019 Standard - Domain Password Policy Settings Not applying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Server 2019 Standard - Domain Password Policy Settings Not applying: I originally made modifications in Group Policy Management Editor and tried rebooting the PDC and doing a Gpupdate /force. Nothing works. This is a single domain controller environment. Additional steps I took:I have gone into Group Policy Management Editor>Domains>domain...
  4. Can't set password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't set password on windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vladislav_Khomik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xiguo0/cant_set_password_on_windows_10/
  5. Windows Server 2016 password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2016 password: I have Windows Server 2016 installed o premises having Hyper V with 4 VMs, lost my administrator password. I cannot afford to shutdown or reset. Is there any way to reset admin password through login screen without restarting. Regards/Zafar...
  6. Windows Server 2016 password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2016 password: I have Windows Server 2016 installed o premises having Hyper V with 4 VMs, lost my administrator password. I cannot afford to shutdown or reset. Is there any way to reset admin password through login screen without restarting. Regards/Zafar...
  7. password setting in Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    password setting in Win 10: hi All, I just installed an application in Win 10. This application required users to input password. How to hide each character of password during input? Now that the default outlook is each of password character show at once before turn into the dot. You help is much...
  8. Proxy Server Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Proxy Server Settings: My desktop always logs in linked to the proxy server http=127.0.0.1:7070;https=127.0.0.1:7070. I have tried everything I know including registry changes to stop this. Any ideas how I can prevent it happening?...
  9. How to set up an FTP Server on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to set up an FTP Server on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]An FTP or File Transfer Protocol Server is a public or private server which can host files that can be accessed locally as well as globally. It is seamless, flexible and fast which means that you can store any kind of [...] This post How to set up an FTP...
  10. proxy server settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    proxy server settings: afternoon all, i have recently put a lot of effort in to setting up a media server. i'm getting a big issue with windows being stupid and trying to use my proxy server on local addresses even though i told it not to. this is infuriating because it overloads my proxy...