Windows 10: Windows 10 and size

Discus and support Windows 10 and size in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it possible to install windows 10 on a pc that ONLY has 4 GBs of storage? The answer is obviously no, so let me rephrase the question: Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nagas3000, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and size

Is it possible to install windows 10 on a pc that ONLY has 4 GBs of storage?

The answer is obviously no, so let me rephrase the question:

Can you make you windows 10 installer so lite by using Win toolkit to make it fit within those 4 GBs?

submitted by /u/nagas3000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nagas3000, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2020
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 17, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 and size

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and size

1. Windows 10 and size - Similar Threads - size

2. Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...: I am having a problem with Windows 11 Pro storage settings as I have installed my software " Ableton" which is showing 8.03 gb on Settings> Storage > Installed Apps but the problem is as the software is installed on " ProgramData " Folder Windows C > ProgramData > Ableton...
  3. Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...: I am having a problem with Windows 11 Pro storage settings as I have installed my software " Ableton" which is showing 8.03 gb on Settings> Storage > Installed Apps but the problem is as the software is installed on " ProgramData " Folder Windows C > ProgramData > Ableton...
  4. How to increase Disk size in VirtualBox [Guide]

in Windows 10 News
    How to increase Disk size in VirtualBox [Guide]: [IMG]How often have we encountered a situation where the predefined disk size lacks space to accommodate more data? If you require more space on your virtual machine’s hard disk at a later stage, you will have to expand the virtual hard disk and partition. In this post, we...
  5. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Customization
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  6. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  7. increase in brightness and size of texts

8. Difference in the total size of files in C: and used space n C: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difference in the total size of files in C: and used space n C: drive: I am using Windows 10 and I am cleaning my C drive. While cleaning, I noticed that the difference between the space used in Drive C and the total file size in Drive C is way too big, around 30 GB.The difference still exists although I have: Unhidden filesCleaned up system...
  9. Difference in the total size of files in C: and used space n C: drive

Difference in the total size of files in C: and used space n C: drive: I am using Windows 10 and I am cleaning my C drive. While cleaning, I noticed that the difference between the space used in Drive C and the total file size in Drive C is way too big, around 30 GB.The difference still exists although I have: Unhidden filesCleaned up system...
  10. Difference in the total size of files in C: and used space n C: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing