Windows 10: Windows 10 and SKP images...not able to download

Discus and support Windows 10 and SKP images...not able to download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does my Windows 10 accept SKP files ? What would be default program for that? I have a web based version of SketchUp that I use and would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Willard308, May 18, 2022.

1. Windows 10 and SKP images...not able to download

Does my Windows 10 accept SKP files ? What would be default program for that? I have a web based version of SketchUp that I use and would like to download 3D models from their 3D Warehouse. I keep getting error messages on my Windows Live Photo Gallery that it doesn't support this type of file. Am I missing something?

:)

Willard308, May 18, 2022
  2. Kursah Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Dude, please stop bashing things you don't fully understand.

SFC is the first step, System File Checker. That can fix many issues using various flags and knowing the context, and is a first step when there is doubt about system integrity. This is a simple utility and using SFC /Scannow will be the most commonly used flagged command for initial repair diagnostics. Takes a few minutes and is worth doing to resolve issues. While it can repair many issues, there's also many it cannot. That's where the next step comes in should you need it.

DISM, or Deployment Image Servicing and Management, is the big gorilla in Windows OSes for repairs and image management. It has a wide variety of uses from image capture and deploy to repair.

The common command for DISM was DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth,

Just running this can result in a system being repaired, but since the launch of Windows 10, the image check has become more complicated, requiring you have the Install.WIM file available for the OS version you're trying to repair. This is relatively, though with Microsoft's deployment of Windows 10, most ISO's you get from them have an Install.ESD that must be converted to a .WIM file. Pretty easy to do with a command in CLI or Powershell.

I typed up an article about this in the past...I'll go ahead and share it here for a series of steps a person could take to repair OS corruptions in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. It's not hard to do, but takes some attention to detail, being able to handle command line (which is easy), and a little patience.

I've personally fixed/repaired dozens if not hundreds of systems with these utilities, because simply... THEY WORK. How do I know? Because I'm a systems and network professional that has to manage 100s of Windows PCs ranging from XP to 10, and where we can use these utilities to repair corruption, we save a ton of time. My technicians, bench guys and engineers all know and use the hell out of these utilities.

I find it hard to accept your statement above as something acceptable to even say here, it clearly shows your lack of experience with using the repair utilities SFC and DISM correctly or looking into what the failures were and how to fix them appropriately. Nor is that kind of crap even what TPU is or has ever really been about, and being such a long time member I would have expected you know that...though you've always been that way so maybe it's just habitual...surely not helpful to anyone else participating in this thread, or even yourself.

The OS is literally telling you what is wrong and where it's keeping the information so you can look into it further, that's not whining, that's stating facts. Nice try though. If you don't want to learn how to fix OS corruption, don't blame the OS or tools, blame yourself and shut up about it, and don't bitch about the OS utilities whining...LOL, because in reality wouldn't your bitching mean you're whining??? *Slap :slap:

So knock that shit off and let's fix the issues instead k? *Wink Windows 10 and SKP images...not able to download ;)

Kursah, May 18, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2022
  4. Windows 10 and SKP images...not able to download

Windows 10 mail automatically downloads images

Hello,

I understand that the images are automatically downloaded in Windows Mail. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue resolves.

• Open Windows Mail App.
    • Click on the Gear Icon/ Settings on the left bottom.
    • Select Reading in the right corner.
    • Turn Off Automatically download external images and Style Fonts.
    • Restart the Application and check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 and SKP images...not able to download

1. Windows 10 and SKP images...not able to download - Similar Threads - SKP images able

2. Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image: Hello, can you please send me the link of 22H2 version. United States https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-download-windows-11-22h2-iso-image/40e59e21-42d2-4512-9a41-2bff9fa1d479
  3. Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image: Hello, can you please send me the link of 22H2 version. United States https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-download-windows-11-22h2-iso-image/40e59e21-42d2-4512-9a41-2bff9fa1d479
  4. Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image: Hello,I am not able to dowload the official Windows 11 22H2 ISO image from https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11 After the selection of French as product language, I get the following error message:"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some...
  5. Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image

Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image: Hello,I am not able to dowload the official Windows 11 22H2 ISO image from https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11 After the selection of French as product language, I get the following error message:"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some...
  6. Windows 10 not able to download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 not able to download: I am unable to download windows 10 on my machine, error code: 0x80072F8F 0 0x20000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-able-to-download/8536f44e-e946-44dc-a0a1-c0ddd007dfe4
  7. Windows 10 not able to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not able to download: I am unable to download windows 10 on my machine, error code: 0x80072F8F 0 0x20000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-able-to-download/8536f44e-e946-44dc-a0a1-c0ddd007dfe4
  8. Windows 10 not able to download

9. Windows 10 and SKP images...not able to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and SKP images...not able to download: Does my Windows 10 accept SKP files ? What would be default program for that? I have a web based version of SketchUp that I use and would like to download 3D models from their 3D Warehouse. I keep getting error messages on my Windows Live Photo Gallery that it doesn't support...
  10. C# opens a image in Windows 10 but NOT able to navigate to next image

in Windows 10 Support
    C# opens a image in Windows 10 but NOT able to navigate to next image: Hi All, Could you please help My Environment: Windows 10 Operating system in Desktop machine My purpose: I have a "Sample_Pictures" folder in "My Documents" folder, this "Sample_Pictures" folder contains 5 pictures. I need to open an image (using C# console...