Windows 10: windows 10 and syncing with itunes with an iphone 5s

Discus and support windows 10 and syncing with itunes with an iphone 5s in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just got a windows 10 computer. I downloaded iTunes onto the computer in the hopes of getting all my music on one device (my computer). However when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by J. Stone, Nov 8, 2018.

1. J. Stone Win User

windows 10 and syncing with itunes with an iphone 5s

I just got a windows 10 computer. I downloaded iTunes onto the computer in the hopes of getting all my music on one device (my computer). However when I attempt to sync my iPhone to the computer is get this error message: "The iPhone "Jessica stone's iPhone" cannot be synced. An unknown error occurred (-54)." My iPhone is an 5s version. software is up to date on both my computer and iPhone. Please help.

:)

J. Stone, Nov 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 does not see iPhone 5s

Windows 10 does not see my iPhone 5s in its File Explorer. Sometimes it does - sometimes it doesn't. I am talking about those occasions, when the iPhone 5s is connected to the PC via a cable. iTunes does see the iPhone 5s. iTunes does see the iPhone 5s via
    Wi-Fi as well. I have several photographs on the iPhone 5s and I have to move them to DropBox or post them to Facebook instead of getting to them directly on File Explorer.

r_siauciunas, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Cannot sync iPhone to iTunes after Windows 10 upgrade

This is SO ANNOYING!!!

I synced and backed up my iphone 5s right before I updated to Windows 10. I changed NOTHING and now it won't sync with my phone.

I've uninstalled itunes, reinstalled itunes, updated itunes. and NOTHING!!

You tricked me again, Microsoft

MikeFoote99, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Kelli_19 Win User

Cannot sync iPhone to iTunes after Windows 10 upgrade

I had the same problem too. Check out this webpage. It totally works.

iPhone/iPad Not Detected in Windows 10

Kelli_19, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 and syncing with itunes with an iphone 5s - Similar Threads - syncing itunes iphone

2. Sync Iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Iphone: I need help with "sync my iPhone. My Windows account is not recognizing my email address because my daughter used another email years ago to switch info on my new phones. I went and added a new personal one that works. But when I go to select sync devices it still does not...
  3. iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.: Hi all. My iMac is currently inoperable and I'm using a Windows 10 laptop on which I do have iTunes installed. Would it be possible to rip a cd using iTunes and sync it to my iPhone SE 2020? Optimally the iMac would be my goto system but it's currently a $1300...
  4. iphone and itunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iphone and itunes: And yet again, iTunes does not recognize the iPhone on my HP desktop It does recognize it on my wife's desktop. So, iTunes concluded, understandably, that it was a problem on my computer ... and I must contact Microsoft. I have Windows 10. All updates and rebooting 3...
  5. unable to sync iPhone 11 through iTunes

unable to sync iPhone 11 through iTunes: Windows 10 PC, plugged in iphone to sync with itunes, got message "itunes is waiting for Windows Update to install driver for this iphone." Updated and restarted but still getting same message....
  6. iPhone/iTunes help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone/iTunes help: my iphone will not connect with my itunes on my laptop. I have the latest windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphoneitunes-help/5bf1651a-56ff-43d9-bf42-0088259949f3
  7. Cannot do Backup & Sync between ... iPhone-iTune-Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot do Backup & Sync between ... iPhone-iTune-Laptop: Hi After +5 hours with Apple technical support, we finally removed all Apple app & driver on my laptop and I still CANNOT do the following: 1. iPhone 6 (OS 11.4.1) backup on my Asus laptop (window 10) via iTune (ver. 12.8.0.150) 2. iPhone sync with iTune (if no backup...
  8. syncing itunes

syncing itunes: For some reason; itunes keeps giving me the message "itunes can not sync your phone because you do not have enough access privileges" or something to that extent. And the odd thing is for some reason it just started happening today. The syncing had been working fine up until...
  9. how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes

how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes: How do I transfer iphone music that is in itunes to window pc itunes ? this include purchased and non-purchased from itunes. 25468
  10. Windows 1607 and iphone 5s

Windows 1607 and iphone 5s: Did a clean install of 1607, and now when I connect iphone 5s usb cable to laptop and iphone it comes up on iphone and I select trust, but it does not show up on this pc. Henry 58618